Dan, I'm trying to film! ~ R18

GOD I LOVE MY FAMILY BUT JEEZ I CANT TAKE A BREAK TO FINISH THIS 😭

IM SORRY THIS IS HELLA LATE

————————————

       You sat at your desk recording a 'Reading Comments' video for your channel. Halfway through recording you got a question from (random Youtube channel) that asked "How long have you and Dan been together?"
"Uhhhh now that I think of it...... 3 years almost." You said smiling.
Once you finished Dan walked into the room breathing hard.
"Hey babe! I was just telling everyone how long we've been together." You said as he walked closer to you. Out of nowhere he pinned you to the bed and started to kiss you.
     "Dan, no. Not right now." You say breaking the kiss, knowing exactly what he wanted. "I-I'm recording—" You try to finish as he starts licking your neck, instantly finding your sweet spot making you moan. He looked up at you and hovered over you and just stared into your eyes.
      "Dan..." You started as he began to bring his face closer to yours. He kissed you again and started to slowly take off your shirt that you had on. You, getting a little turned on by this, started to wiggle and try to escape from him. As you wiggled your leg rubbed against his crotch. He let out a pained moan, so you could tell it hurt. After a few more minutes of his soft kisses and his small moans as you rubbed against him, you gave in.
       When he noticed he smirked and kissed you hard. You broke the kiss and said "Wait, let me at least turn the camera off." and pushed him off. As you tried to crawl off the bed towards the camera he pulled your leg and turned you around. He pinned your arms down with one hand and started to undress you with his free hand. As he pulled down your shorts he kissed down your neck, past your breasts, and over your belly button towards your heat.
He traced around your panty line and kissed your inner thigh as you squirmed trying to get out of his grasp. His grasp on your hand got tighter as he got closer and closer to your core. When he got to your core he teasingly pulled your panties off with his teeth while giving you a sexy smirk. You blushed and looked away in embarrassment as he chuckled.
     He started eating you out as he let go of your hands and you quickly covered your mouth. He grinned against your skin and went faster as your breathing got harder and harder. You moaned against your hands as he added his fingers into the mix. He hummed against you and your hands found his hair and you pushed him closer to you.
"D-Dan...." You moaned out as your climax got closer and closer. When you were about to cum he pulled away and you groaned in annoyance.
    "That's for saying no at first." He said, you glared at him but he just smirked and rubbed himself agaisnt you. He thrusted into you fast. Since this wasn't your first time he didn't wait for you to adjust to his size. You moaned out loudly as he hit your g-spot and kissed your neck.
     He was thrusting at a fast pace, the thrusting was rough yet soft. He pulled you into a kiss as his thrusts began to get sloppy and your moans were getting loud, showing that you were both close. After a few more thrusts you both came.
      He pulled out and you both laid there panting. You looked over at the camera, remebering that it was still recording. He quickly got up and put his clothes back on. As you began to get dressed, he grabbed the camera and sprinted to the flat.
      "DANIEL! GET BACK HERE WITH MY CAMERA!" You yelled as you realised what he wanted the camera for.

————————————

MY PHONE IS AT 1% AND I'M STILL TRYING TO UPDATE

THAT'S HOW MUCH I WANT TO GET THIS UPDATED 😂

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT TOOK WAY TOO LONG TO PUBLISH

SORRY 😂

MY GRANDPARENTS WON'T GIVE ME A BREAK AND THEY'RE DRAGGING ME TO THE PLACES WHERE I WON'T HAVE TIME TO UPDATE

IM GOING BACK HOME IN LIKE A WEEK AND A FEW DAYS SO I'LL PROLLY UPDATE A LIL MORE THEN??

K BYE