Fluffy Bear

FluffFluffFluffFluffFluffFluffFluffFluff

"Hey Phil, can we go to the carnival?l You ask your British youtuber boyfriend. You two were currently waking down the street when you pointed out a poster for the yearly carnival.

"Sure! It's tonight and I already edited and posted the video." Phil happily answered. "Plus it's our aniversary so we can celebrate there. Let's go home and get ready!"

'He remembered? Most boyfriends forget aniversaries' You smiled at that thought.

"Whatcha smiling about, Smiley?" Phil said with a grin.

"Nothing~" You sang in response. "Let's go home and get ready."

~~At The Carnival~~

So far two have been on the ferris wheel four times, drank two big cups of soda, and 3 cones of cotton candy. All that was left to do were a bunch of those carnival games.

"Hey Phil!" You blurted out.

"Yes, Smiley?" He asked.

"I want a bear! Can you win me one?!" You answered.

"Hmmmmmmm.........Gimmie a kiss first!" He said smiling. You smiled back and gave him what he wanted. You kissed him passionately and pulled away.

"Alright, let's go get you a stuffed bear. Off to Narnia!" He yelled out and pulled you towards a carnival game that had huge bears.

~~20 Minutes and 3rounds later brought to you by Phil's lion stuffed animal~~

After a while Phil won you a giant stuffed bear (The one in the picture on the top). The man handed you the bear and you happily hugged it tight with the biggest grin on your face.

"Thank you so much Phil!" You exclaimed still hugging the bear.

"Your welcome. I love you." Phil said with a slight blush.

"I love you too" you say pulling him into a hug with the bear.

You both walked back to the apartment and you both laid in Phil's bed. You fell asleep cuddling with the bear. Phil got jelous and woke you up by taking the bear away from you and replacing the bear with himself.

"H-Hey..." You say half-asleep. "What are you doing?..."

"I'm your teddy bear. You can only cuddle with me..." He answers. You smile at him and give him a peck on the lips. And like that, you both drifted to sleep in eachothers arms.

Fluffeh

Hope you enjoyed! Request everyone!

*Unicorn rides off without me*

UhH *Runs after the unicorn*