I'm Pregnant...

Enjoy~!

You couldn't breathe. You were hyperventilating at this point. For the past few weeks you've had the same symptoms of a pregnant lady. You've been throwing up, you've been peeing more, and you've had fatigue. So you went to your mom's house and asked about it. She told you to take a pregnancy test to see if you were really pregnant. So you did.
So here you are now, sitting on the toilet staring at the pregnancy test, crying. The pregnancy test had two lines. Which meant you were pregnant.

"How do I tell Phil? Mom, he's still on tour for his and Dan's book. What if he leaves me??" You cried out

"He loves you Y/N, why would he leave you sweetie? Wait until he gets back to tell him. He won't leave you, I have faith in that. I promise." Your mother stated as you cried yourself to sleep in her arms.
  You woke up the next morning in your mothers house, in your old bedroom. You layed there slowly remembering the events of yesterday, and your eyes started to water up. You quickly wiped away the tears as you heard your mother coming to the door.

Knock knock.

"Y/N? Are you awake yet?" You heard your mother ask through the door.

"Yeah..." You groggily replied half-asleep still. She came into the room and hugged you and said good morning. You reminded her of the date, it was two days before Phil came home from tour. He said he might come home early, but he wasn't sure, it depended on the weather.

Once your mother left the room, you called Phil.

"Morning Babe." Phil said. You could tell he just woke up because of his tone of voice. You two talked for maybe 45 minutes until you heard Dan telling Phil that they had to go get ready for the signing.

"Sorry, I'll call you later. Bye Babe." Phil said.

"Bye Plant Boy." You smiled and said before hanging up.

~~Time skip to that night cause author is lazy af rn~~

*Phil's POV*

I had just got off the plane back home. I had come home early since the weather was nice, and I told Y/N's mom so she's here to pick me up. I got in her car and she dropped Dan off at our apartment, then took me to her house.
I told her that I wanted to suprise Y/N, so I had to sleep in the spare bedroom.

~Next morning~

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up around 7 AM and went downstairs. As I was downstairs I saw my mom on the couch watchig TV. We both said our good mornings and I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast my mom had made. As we were watching TV, she asked me to go get her a glass of water because her legs were hurting. I got up and got the water when I came back somebody covered my eyes with their hands.

"Morning Babe." the voice said in a deeply.

"Phil?!" You said as you put the glass on the coffee table and hugged him. Then out of nowhere you started to cry, remembering the conversation with your mother.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" Phil asked with a worried expression.

"Please...don't leave me..." You managed to get out after a minute or two.

"What?"

"Phil...I have to tell you something...but before I do, please promise you won't leave me..." You stated quickly. At this point your mother walked up to her room so she wouldn't ruin the 'mood'.

"I promise. Y/N, theres no reason why I would ever leave you! Unless you're cheating on me..." he trailed off.

"No, I'm not! I swear! It's just..." You took a deep breathe in, "P-Phil...I-I'm......pregnant." You buried your face in his shirt and cried.

"Y/N..." Phil said seriously "Look at me." You looked up and saw his sweet innocent smile.

"I'm not going to leave you. Especially since you have my child inside you. I'm not going to let you go through Hell having him or her inside of you. I love you and nothing will change that. You having my child is making ne love you more." He said as he leaned in.

You started crying again, happy tears. He hugged you tight and pulled away to give you a passionate kiss on the lips. You squealed as he picked you up, carried you to your room, and laid you on then bed. Then proceeding to lay next to you.

"I love you Y/N." Phil said staring you in the eyes.

"I love you too Phil." You said as you kissed him on the lips and you two fell asleep in eachothers arms, smiling from ear to ear.

MY FINGER HURTS AND THERE ARE ONLY 802 WORDS... MY FINGERS ARE GONNA FALL OFF SKDHSBDLHCBSJCHEKICBSKCHEBFI

ITS CHEESY AF BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

REQUEST FELLOW HUMANS

*Flies away with pony*