Wet Dreams: Dan's Dream ~ R18

Reqested by: Oliver_Olivia

Enjoy~

Dan's POV:

I threw (Y/N) on the bed, harshly, and my lips were against hers again. She kissed back while playing with my hair. I broke the kiss and took her shirt off then kissed down her stomach and pinned her wrists above her head. She moaned as I got closer to her core. I pulled down her shorts and underwear while kissing her inner thigh. I started to finger her as I kissed her. She moaned into the kiss and bucked her hips to the rythm of my fingers. She arched her back as she came and I took off my clothes and the rest of hers.
She got up and licked down my chest towards my member. I sat down and she licked my member. I groaned as she took all of me in my mouth. After a few minutes I stopped her and laid her on her back and positioned at her entrance. I looked at her and she nodded, giving me the 'okay'. In one thrust I was fully inside of her. She moaned out loudly and I stood still so she could get used to my size.
Then after a couple of seconds she started to grind against me, I took that as a 'hurry the fuck up' and started to thrust into her fast and hard. She moaned out loudly as I started to ram into her then slow down over and over again.
"God dammit Dan..." She moaned out as I went even slower. "Wake up" she said out of nowhere, I stopped and looked up at her suprised. She kept repeating "Wake up" over and over again until I jump up in bed to see Phil shaking me.
"C'mon Dan, breakfast is ready!" Phil yelled as he walked into the kitchen. I sat there confused then looked down at my crotch, once I realized what happened, to see a bulge in my boxers.

"Shit..." I cursed under my breathe. "Now how the hell am I gonna fix this" I asked myself as I got up and got ready to take a shower.

~~~

365 words

NOW LET ME TELL YOU, ALGEBRA TEACHERS ARE SAVAGES, ESPECIALLY IN SUMMER.

THIS SUMMER SCHOOL IS GIVING US LIKE 6 PAGES OF HOMEWORK WITH LIKE 20 OR 30 QUESTIONS PER PAGE.

KMS