Meow For Us ~ R18

The costume above is the one you're wearing.

Edited because I saw some mistakes and I wanted to add more

Enjoy!

---------

   "No."
   "Please, (Y/N)!"
   "Phil, go ask Dan."
   "But he already said no. Come on, please!~"

       You and Phil were currently arguing about you buying Phil a cat. Dan was always fine with it but he refused to buy it. You glanced at Phil for a second before going back to cooking dinner for you three. After dinner it was 8:54 and they went into the living room after placing their plates in the sink. You placed your plate in the sink and you heard Phil making a meowing sound from the couch. "Phil, please.." You said getting a little annoyed with the childish man bothering you. You walked into the living and sat on the couch with them. Dan smirked after a few minutes and announced that he had a good idea. He then pulled Phil into the kitchen and whispered something in Phil's ear that made them grin ear to ear.

      "Hey (Y/N)! Phil and I are going out for a little while!" Dan called from the door as he and Phil walked towards the door.

       "Okay...?" You said as you heard them walking down the stairs. Once you were finished with dinner you got in the shower. Since they weren't home, you didn't bother to lock the bathroom door. You were so relaxed by the warm water, you didn't notice the two walking through the front door.
As you got out the shower you noticed your clothes were replaced by a bag and a note that read:

Put this on for Phil.
~Dan

      You were confused until you opened the bag

      "You sneaky little shits..." You cursed under your breath as you opened the bag.
You walked out of the bathroom to see a smirking Dan and a smirking Phil sitting on the couch.

"You like our surprise?" Dan asked with a sadistic grin.

"I hate both of you and everything you stand for. Now, where are my clothes?" You say trying to hide yourself in the slutty cat costume they left in the bag (Picture on top).

"I don't feel like I want to give them back yet..." Phil said seductively while holding up your (Favorite Color) panties, grinning even more.

"Hey, Phil! Give them back!" You yell sprinting at him attempting to grab your panties. You failed at grabbing your panties and you fell onto Phil, your face against his crotch. Your face went bright red and you tried to get up only to be pushed back down by Dan.
"D-Dan! What are you-" You got cut off by Phil pulling you into a kiss as Dan licked your neck, his crotch against your butt. Phil licked your lip but you denied. Phil gave Dan a look and Dan started to finger you through the underwear. You let out a moan and Phil's tongue explored your mouth. Dan left your neck and started to untie the top part of the costume, letting your breasts free (BE FREE, MY CHILDREN).
  You moaned into the kiss as you came on Dan's fingers. Dan licked your juices from his fingers as Phil broke the kiss to let you breathe. As you were panting Dan and Phil unzipped their pants. Your eyes widened as you saw their huge members and they chuckled at your reaction. Phil gave you a peck on the lips then pushed your head to his crotch. You closed your mouth and closed your eyes not wanting to cooperate with them.
    Dan started to rub his member against your entrance and you moaned out. Phil took this chance and shoved your mouth on his member, making you deep throat him. You gave in halfway through deep-throating Phil, Dan's member against you and Phil's small moans were making you go crazy.
   You started properly sucking off Phil and his small moans turned into grunts as you took your mouth off and started rubbing his tip and shaft while licking him. Dan chuckled and started to go faster. You moaned loudly as you came on Dan's member and Phil came on your face and your hands. You licked your hands wanting to taste Phil and you heard them chuckling.

  "Hm?" You were about to ask what they were laughing at but Phil interrupted you.

  "Just like a cat. Like the one I wanted." Phil said smirking and pulling you onto his lap and kissing you. You felt his member rub against your entrance and you rubbed yourself against it, wanting him. He broke the kiss and groaned looking at you with his puppy eyes. You nodded at him giving him the okay. You hid your face in the crook of his neck as he entered you fully with one hard thrust.
     You yelled out in pleasure and pain when you felt him fully inside you. Then you screamed louder as Dan grabbed your waist rough and thrusted into your butt fast and hard. Neither of them waited for you to get used to them inside and they started thrusting hard and fast. Phil lowered his head and started to suck and nibble on your right nipple while pinching your left nipple. Dan pulled your hair back roughly and pulled you into a rough yet passionate kiss.
  They both started going faster and you felt a knot in your stomach as Phil hit your G-Spot and Dan started rubbing your cilt with his middle finger. You screamed in pleasure as Dan, Phil, and you came. You twitched at the feeling of Dan and Phil's seeds filling you up. They pulled out of you panting and you sat there twitching with their seeds now dripping out of you.

   "I love you (Y/N)" Dan and Phil said in unison as you passed out.

------
974 words.

*Falls off cliff with unicorn*