Cold Front ~ R18

Enjoy~

•Phil's POV•

     There was a cold front that hit the UK, and it hit hard. Nobody wanted to leave their houses because of how cold the snow and air was outside. Dan was hogging most of the blankets, in his room, so I was 'warming Y/N up' by hugging her tight and holding her close on the couch. Since we were going out she just sat on my lap, straddling me. She kept grinding against me to get warmer.
      After about a hour of keeping eachother warm, I started getting horny from her grinding against me. She feels my member poking at her core and she notices what it is once she grinds against me again and I accidently let out a small moan. Her eyes widen and she looks at me. I look back at her with my eyes half closed, my breathing getting harder, and my face red.

"Phil...?" She asks as she blushes, "Did I...do that...?" She gesture towards the bulge in my pants. I slowly nod in response. She started to feel bad because she noticed that it hurt.

"Sorry..." She mutters under her breath as her face gets redder, "I'll fix it..."

Y/N gets off of my lap and unbuckles my belt. I let out a small grunt as she unzips my pants and pulls my boxers down a little bit. My member springs out and she starts to suck me off. I let out a moan but quickly cover my mouth, remembering that Dan was in the next room.

•Your POV•

After I start sucking him off, he moans and covers his mouth. I look up at him as I continue to more of him in my mouth, to the point where I deep-throat him. He bites his lip and holds himself up with one hand and holds my head with the other. He starts to push my head deeper and he grunts as I go faster and he cums in my mouth. I swallow it all, avoiding a mess.
He pulls me up to his face and pulls me into a kiss. I kiss back and our tongues fight for dominance. He wins and his tongue explores my mouth as he starts to finger me and rub my breasts through my bra. I moan into the kiss and he brakes it so we can breathe. He goes down to my neck and begins to suck until he finds my sweet-spot.
        In a quick movement, Phil moves my underwear to the side and thrusts into me. I scream his name out as he rams into me and hits my G-spot. He covers my mouth with his left hand as he holds onto my hip with his right hand.
        "We have to be quiet..." He whispered seductively into my ear, "We don't want to whole neighborhood knowing my name, now do we?"
         He lets go of my mouth and I cover it trying to muffle the sounds of me moaning his name. He smirks and grabs onto my hips and thrusts me onto him hard and fast. I hold onto his shoulders for support as he starts going teasingly slow.

         "P-Phil~" I moan out as he's going slower and I lose my orgasm slowly.

          "Yes, my love?" He answers with a smile.

          "Please, fuck me faster!~" I moan out as he goes faster then slower, so that I keep loosing my high.

            "Hmmmmm...well since you asked nicely." He says and he starts thrusting his hips up faster and harder, holding my hips and slamming me onto him. I yell out his name as I tighten around him. He grunts and mumbles my name. He starts to rub my clit and goes faster until he makes one more final, deep thrust and we came at the same time.
We sat there panting for 5 minutes before we fell asleep in eachother's arms, whispering "I love you" to eachother.

---------

656 words

I'm finally done with school!

Till next time~

*Rides unicorn into Narnia*