Car Ride - Phan smut

Top: Phil
Bottom: Dan
Prompt: Dan and Phil need groceries so they decided to go shopping together. As they were buying things Dan kept teasing Phil. On the ride home more teasing. Once they get home rough smut and kinky.

Anyways enjoy~

------------
Phil's POV

    Dan and I needed groceries so we went to Morrisons (a grocery store that my friend in the UK goes to 24/7 to get Monster lul) and I volunteered to drive us there. Before we left Dan wrote the groceries we needed a I looked through the cabinets and fridge for missing foods. After we were done, I grabbed the keys to the car as Dan grabbed his wallet and we left the house. On the ride to Morrisons we talked about video ideas and what to make for dinner.
    When we got there we got recognized by some fans then coninued onto our shopping. As we were walking around I noticed that Dan was staring at me, I smirked and asked "Like what you see, pretty boy?" He blushed and quickly turned away, I chuckled and continued looking around. As I reached up to grab something Dan wrapped his hands around my waist and lightly rubbed my crotch. I groaned and glared back at him. He smirked and rubbed harder. I bit my lip to stop from moaning and he started to nip and my neck. I pushed him backwards a bit and turned around so my I could whisper in his ear. "Don't even try it, Daniel."
    I saw him shiver and back away, blushing deeply. I smirked but groaned when I felt my pants get tighter. I took my jacket off and wrapped it around my waist and continued looking for what we needed. After 10 minutes the bulge in my pants started to hurt so I quickly grabbed the last thing we needed. We quickly went to the check out lane and payed.
I practically dragged Dan to the car as he smirked the whole time. I started the car and drove away, the entire car ride was quiet until I felt Dan move his hand to my crotch. I growled and smacked his hand off. He giggled and moved it back, and started to slowly stroke the bulge. I groaned and glared at him through the corner of my eye as he continued to stroke me through my jeans. I inhaled sharply as he squeezed out of nowhere.
When I got to a red light I grabbed his hand off of me and looked him in the eye. "Daniel, stop your little games, or else you won't be waking by tomorrow morning" I said firmly. I saw him shiver and look away, just as the light turned green. As we were a few blocks away from our home I felt his hand sneak against my crotch. I growled and quickly parked and Dan grabbed groceries as I grabbed some aswell. I hurried inside, put the groceries down, and started putting them away. Dan soon joined me and once we finished I grabbed his arm and pulled him into my room. I pushed him against my bed roughly and locked the door. I turned around and he had a hint of fear and lust in his eyes.
     "Stay right there." I say in a demanding voice as I reach under the bed and grabbed a box. Out of the box I pulled a vibrator, lube, and handcuffs then put the box back under the bed. He shivered as I quickly undressed him then flipped him onto his stomach and cuffed his hands to the bed.
"Ass up." I say as he whimpers and does as I say. I lube up the vibrator and shove it into his ass roughly and turn it on the medium speed. He moans out as I push it in and out quickly and pulls against the cuffs. As I continue to move the vibrator I pull my pants and my boxers down and then stop moving the vibrator to take my shirt off. He moans as the vibrator is still inside of him but close to a certain spot. Me, knowing exactly where that spot is, angled the vibrator to hit that spot and lubed myself up.
    "Phil please!" He moaned out tryig not to scream. I saw that he was close and took the vibrator out as he sighed. I climed onto the bed behind him and put my tip at his hole but stood still.
    "Phil~" He cried out, "Please, please fuck me!" He looked back at me and we made eye contact, I frowned and slapped his ass. He moaned out as I spanked him a few more times before he whined out "Phil!!".
    I growled, "That's not my name Kitten." I uncuffed him, flipped him onto his back, and cuffed him back to the bed. He moaned out as I put the tip in slowly but took it back out. "Daddy!" He yelled out as he was obviously getting frustrated, I smiled and shoved myself into him, balls deep. He screamed out in pleasure and grabbed the sheets as I pounded into him with no mercy.
    The only sounds that could be heard were his screams of pleasure, the bed squeaking, and the sound of skin slapping together. I angled towards his prostate and hit it with every thrust. He was a screaming, sweating mess at this point and I loved it.
    "CaN I cUM?" He worded out trying not to be so loud, which didn't work out. I smiled down at the needy look in his eyes and stroked him atthe same pace of my thrusts. Not long after, he came onto his chest and I kept thrusting, chasing down my orgasm. As I hit my high, the overstimulation became too much which made him scream louder than before. I moaned out as I thrusted one more time, balls deep into him and came.
    We stood there catching out breaths and he shivered as I pulled out and watched my cum drip from inside of him as I let him calm down a bit. Once he calmed down I uncuffed him and carried him into the shower where I quickly washed both of us off and then dried us off and carried him back to the bed. Once we got to the bed I changed out the sheets and layed him down, I then put everything back into the box and layed down next to him. He sleepily wrapped his arms around me and cuddld into my neck, I chuckled and lightly dragged my fingers against his back as he drifted into a deep sleep.
    "I love you Dan." I smiled as I drifted off to sleep as well.
    The next morning Dan woke Phil up by hitting his chest and whinning in a raspy voice. Phil chuckled as he woke up and heard Dan's voice. They both knew that Dan wouldn't walk or get his voice back for a bit.

--------
Lel I tried my best, it's been a while
I'm hopefully starting on the next and maybe final update (?)
I for sure will redo the last double smut since Wattpad didn't save it and I will do another smut but it might be the last one for this book....I don't know yet
I am starting another book probably a while after the last chapter here and that book will be Youtuber Smuts that are focused around the gaming side of Youtube (So VanossGaming, Delirious, Mini, Wildact, Smii7y, Kryoz, FourZer0, Chilled, etc)