Sleepy... ~ Phan R18

DISCLAIMER: PHAN SMUT AKA DAN X PHIL SMUT.

I'm writing this because a friend of mine wanted me to write it so...yeh.... Les Go!

{Phil's POV}

I walked into my bedroom after taking a shower. I look at my clock and noticed it was 10:45 PM so I sneakly went into the kitchen, passing the sleeping Dan's room, and made myself a bowl of cereal (omg i feel like this is turning into the milk fic...😱gotta blast). As I was eating the cereal I dropped my spoon on the floor and it was really loud so I quickly looked at Dan's room when I heard him moving around. After a couple of seconds it was quiet so I thought he went back to sleep and I picked up the spoon.
When I sat back down I realized Dan's door was open so I finished eating, put the dishes in the sink, and went to his room. When I got there I looked inside and I didn't see him. I went inside and heard the door close and lock behind me. I turned around and saw Dan with a mad expression and I yelped out since he scared me.

"Oh my god Dan, you scared me!" I quietly yelled out with a smile. He just kept looking at me ignoring what I said. "Dan...?" I said as he slowly started walking towards me. I took one step back for every step he took foward. Soon my back hit the wall and he caged me in with his arms on either side of my head. I've never seen Dan like this before so I was confused and scared at the fact that he wouldn't say anything to me.

"Fix it.." He whispered. My eyes widened.

"Fix what?" I asked confused. He pointed his finger down towars his crotch. My eyes widened as I realized he had a massive erection and that he was only in his boxers.
Honestly both of us had a thing for the other one but we never admited it and I had a feeling this day would soon come.
I looked at his face with my face red and his expression softened. He softly grabbed my head and pulled me up into a kiss. I melted into the kiss straight away and he pulled me to his bed, not breaking the kiss. He pulled off my pajama pants and broke the kiss to take my t-shirt off. He pulled me into a kiss again, grinding against my erection with his. I moaned into the kiss and he smirked. He started kissing down my neck while rubbing my erection with his hand and holding my wrists with his free hand. I moaned and bit my lip, trying not to let any more sounds out.
He kissed above my boxers teasingly while slowly gowing lower and lower towards the tent in my boxers. He pulled down my boxers and started to stroke my member. (I was listening to Twenty One Pilots and started typing lyrics. whoops). He let go of my wrists and I covered my mouth as he stroked faster while kissing my neck, leaving kiss marks.
"D-Dan..." I moaned out, close to my limit as he started to lick it. As I came he kissed me to muffle the sound.
He pulled away with a smirk as I panted hard. I tried to catch my breath but he turned us around and pushed my head towards his crotch. I looked up at him and hesitantly licked his member. He fliched as I took his whole member into my mouth and slowly moved my head up and down.
After a couple of minutes he pulled my head up and kissed me. He pulled me onto the bed, not breaking the kiss, and hovered over me. After a few seconds I felt him rub against me. He broke the kiss and looked at me with eyes filled with need and lust.
   I felt my blush deepen as I slowly nodded, showing it was okay. He smiled and kissed me again and with one hand on my waist and the other holding my hand he thrusted into me. I let out a small cry of pain and he stood still to let me adjust. After a few seconds it stopped hurting so I kissed him showing that he could move. He started thrusting into me as I moaned out from the unfamiliar feeling. After a couple of minutes her got faster and faster and I noticed my moans got louder so I covered my mouth so the neighbors wouldn't hear me.

{Dan's POV}

As I started to pound into Phil his moans got really loud. I smirked as he quickly covered his mouth. I leaned close to his ear and whispered "There's no need to cover your mouth, I'll having you screaming my name in a few seconds." His face got even redder and I smirked even more. I turned him around to he was on his knees and hands and started to pound even harder and faster. He shoved his face into the pillow trying to stop the sounds but it didn't work. At this point he was moaning so loudly the queen could probably hear him(Haha whoops). I smirked as I turned him around and he pulled me down into a kiss.
I started to stroke his member as his moans got a little louder, telling me he was close. Since I was near my limit as well my thrusts got sloppier and I started to moan a little from the friction of him squirming while I was inside him.
"D-Dan!" Phil yelled as he came. I came a few seconds later. He started to twitch from all the pleasure plus the feeling of me filling him up. After I came I pulled out and we laid there panting.
"I love you" I said as I pulled the covers over us and pulled him close.
"I....love you too....." He said as he fell asleep and not soon after, I fell asleep too.

~~~~~~
So............yeah........ this was kinda awkward to write but I sucked it up (one pun and I stg) and just continued becauase my friend was bugging me to write it for the past few weeks😂 And I'm gonna update 3 chapters whih are gonna be: One Dan smut x reader, one Phan smut (this one), and one fluff because I've been dead for like a month and I owe you guys a few chapters 😂

   #Dantops