Movie Night With Dan ~ R18

Movie is picture
Enjoy~

It was around midnight and you were at Dan and Phil's flat. You three have been best friends since before they became Youtubers. You were staying at their house for a couple of weeks because you were visiting them from (country). Phil went to see his family and was staying there for a week.

"So what do you want to watch?" Dan asked you as you both sat down on the couch.

"Hmmm...I don't know, whatever you want to watch." You answered back as he opened Netflix. You both looked at eachother and he had a big grin on his face. You gulped knowing that he was going to put on a horror movie.

~Time Skip~

After the movie, you and Dan went to sleep. You were sleeping in the spare bedroom and you woke up to Dan shaking you.
"(Y/N)! Wake up!" Dan yelled as you screamed. You bolted up, crying, and Dan hugged you. "I didn't know it'd mess you up that bad..." He whispered as he hugged you rocking back and forth. You hugged him back, shaking.
After about 20 minutes you calmed down and looked up to him. You noticed he was breathing hard and he was blushing, looking down. You followed his gaze to your body. Your (F/C) night dress was pulled up to your waist and the area by your chest fell down, showing your bra and panties to Dan. Then you realized the bulge in his pants.
He started to run his hands up your thighs and kissed you. You felt bad, since you were the reason he was like this, so you let him do whatever he wanted. He licked your bottom lip asking for permission and you denied, not noticing he did so. He growled a little bit and got on top of you, grabbing your breasts hard. You gasped and his toungue began to explore your mouth. He took your night dress off amd you moaned into the kiss as he started to rub your clit through your panties.
He broke the kiss and took off your bra as you panted. He started to suck on your nipples and put his hand in your underwear and continued rubbing your clit. You moaned loudly as he pinched one nipple while biting the other. You covered your mouth as you arched your back and came.
You layed there as he got undressed and took off your underwear. He lined up at your entrance and thrusted into you hard. He didn't wait for you to get used to him, and pounded into you hard.
"D-Dan!" You screamed out as he hit your G-spot. He flipped you over so you were on your stomach and continued to pound into you. Your face went red as you heard skin slapping against eachother. You screamed out as you came and you hid your face in the pillow. Not so soon after, Dan came inside of you.
"(Y/N)..." Dan grunted as he realesed. You twitched at the feeling of his seed filling you. He pulled out and layed next to you, on his back. He sat up and pulled you onto his lap. In one quick thrust he was inside you again. You screamed out since be was deeper than before.
   You yelped as he grabbed your hips and forcefully pushed you onto him. You grabbed onto his shoulders and bounced on top of him, wanting more pleasure. He smirked and started to suck and bite on your left nipple while pinching the right one. You yelled out as you came closer and closer to climaxing.
       He stopped playing with your nipples and started to kiss you. As you kissed him back he grabbed your hips again and made you bounce harder and faster as he grunted and you were a moaning mess. After a few more thrusts you came, and right after, he made one quick, deep thrust and came inside. He pulled out after a minute and laid you down next to himself. You panted as he pulled the covers over you both and you both cuddled until you fell asleep.

------
698 words

So I found out I have a week or two after school ends before I have to go to summer school so I can learn Algebra

;-; Why is school so difficult?

*Finds another unicorn*