Warm Me Up R18 ~Part One

Requested by:

This is my first story so if there are any mistakes or any errors please tell me, and make sure to request!

Y/N - Your name
L/N - Last name

*in Mario's voice* Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Backstory:
Your name is Y/N L/N, you're an only child. You're 17 and it's your birthday today. Your 18th birthday. You were excited for two reasons. One - Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil was coming to the town you live in. Second - your parents bought you tickets to their The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire book signing with VIP access, which meant you could go up and hug them and talk to them.
'Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil.' You couldn't wait to meet them. They were the two humans in this world, other than your parents, that helped you get through bad times.

________________________________

You woke up at 2:00am to your alarm nagging at you to wake up. At first you growled at it and shut the alarm off, but then you realized what day it was and you practically fell off your bed. You smiled the widest smile that you have smiled in the longest time.
You got undressed and jumped in the shower. Once you got out you put on your Twenty One Pilot Blurryface shirt, blue jeans, you wrapped your Dan and Phil sweater around your waist, and put on your red converse. You went to your mirror, brushed out your hair then flat ironed it. You packed your bag up as if you were going to Warped Tour, but without all those water bottles. You packed one water bottle, your charger, your headphones, and your phone.
You walked down stairs to greet your half-asleep parents.

"Don't fall asleep on me now!" You happily/sacastically said as you skipped into the kitchen to eat eggs and toast.

After you finished eating you and your parents got in the car and drove to the library (or wherever). When you got there you were suprised to see that the line wasn't that long and that it was starting to snow a little bit, so you put your sweater on. After about 2 hours of waiting the line stretched about a block or two. You were one of the first 100 people to go inside and meet them.

__________To Be Continued_________