Wet Dreams: Phil's Dream Smut

Holy crap this is late, sorry lmao. Knowing this school, I won't be able to update that much until maybe May although I'm doing 4 to 6 more chapters after this then I'll start on the other book I planned on starting

(blasting Twenty One Pilots while writing this lol)

also this is kinky (rough, choking kink, daddy kink, over stimulation, bleh bleh)

Anyways sorry this is late and enjoy~

------------------------

Phil's POV:

I let out a loud moan as (y/n) sucked quickly on my member. Holy crap (y/n)'s good at this..... I thought to myself as I felt myself getting closer and closer to my limit. I let out another moan and grabbed her hair as I started to fuck her mouth. Before I know it I came in her mouth, holding her head in place forcing her to swallow my cum.

I panted as I let go of her hair and she lifted her head, face flustered and my cum dripping out of her mouth a bit. She licked the dripping cum so it wouldn't fall and I let out a groan.

She pulled her over-sized sweater and panties off then climbed on my as she cradled my crotch. I grabbed her cheek and pulled her into a heated kiss as she started to grind on me, letting out moans into the kiss. I moved both of my hands to her waist to lift her up a bit and then position at her entrance. We pulled away for a breathe and I slammed into her as she let out a loud moan. I flipped us so that I was on top and covered her mouth as I started to roughly pound into her. I let out small grunts and moans as I felt her tighten around me. I felt her tighten more and arch her back as I hit a certain spot. I smirked at her and started to thrust, aiming at that one spot.

She started to moan through my hand so I moved my hand to her throat and squeezed hard, making sure she got enough air to stay alive but also enough to barely make any sound.

As I felt myself get close to my limit she tapped on my arm, telling me to let her go, and so I did. She wrapped her arms around me and ,moaned out "D-Daddyy! I'm gonna cum!" I smiled at her and thrusted faster making her let out loud moans into my ear as she came. She started gasping with every thrust, letting go of my neck and grabbing onto the sheets and moving her face to the left into a pillow showing off the hickies I put on her earlier. I bent down, as my thrusts got sloppier, and sucked onto her sweet spot overstimulating her with pleasure.

Soon enough I stopped completely and came into her, making her arch her back and let out a very loud moan, as she let out short gasps and pants. We both let out pants as we came down from our highs and somebody started knocking on my door. I jumped and quickly looked at the door as Dan barged in.

-

I shot up as Dan banged on my door and opened it. "Phil wake up! We have to get our suitcases ready. (Y/N) said she's picking us up after we land." He said and walked out as I stared down at my crotch surprised at my dream.

"Ugh, gotta go fix this.." I mumbled as I got out of bed and went to take a shower.

End~

I rushed this so sorry if it sucks ass lmao