Date Night With Phil ~ R18

Hello fellow humans, IT'S THE WEEKEND AND I HAVE TESTING NEXT WEEK SO I DECIDED TO JUST UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN THIS WEEKEND WITHOUT GETTING WRITER'S BLOCK SO..... YEAH ANYWAYS HERE WE GO!

____

That moment repeated in your mind for hours and hours. The moment when Phil asked you out for a date.

~Flashback~

"H-Hey, (Y/N)..?" Phil stuttered as he sat down next to you on his couch.

"Hm? What is it?" You asked as you rested your head on his legs
after he sat down.

"L-Let's go out sometime..." He said while he looked away to try and hide his slight blush.

Your face turned bright red. You always have liked Phil, you never expected him to like you back.

"S-Sure!" You said happily.

~Flashback Ends~

You just got dressed and walked to the restaraunt to see Phil waiting outside for you. As you walked towards him a couple of fans ran up to him. Getting a little jealous of one of the girls that hugged him, her breasts against his arm, you walked up to him.

"Hey Phil! Ready for our date?" You asked with a smile.

"Oh, (Y/N)! Yeah I'm ready, you look beautiful." Phil said, his cheeks burning up.

"Thanks! You look handsome." You said, your cheeks also burning up. Phil excused himself from the fans after giving them autographs then walked into the restaraunt with your arms linked with his.
During the date you both talked, Phil sent you a compliment every once in a while, and you sending some back in return.

~After The Date~

After the date Phil took you to your apartment. It was around 10:30 and as you opened the door to go inside, it started raining. So you invited Phil to stay the night because you knew the walk from your apartment to his and Dan's was a long way.
He accepted, came in, and called Dan telling him he wasn't coming home because of the rain, then you both went inside your apartment. Phil made his way to your couch and sat down. You told him he could watch TV and do whatever, and that you were going to take a shower.
You walked into your bathroom, turned the shower on, put Twenty One Pilots Lane Boy on your speaker from your phone, and got in the shower. After about a minute of being in the shower you heard footsteps, but you ignored them thinking it was your neighbors upstairs. You closed your eyes to wash the shampoo out of your hair, as you opened your eyes you felt somebody hug you from behind.

"A-Ah! P-Phil? W-What are you d-" Phil cut you off by turning you around and smashing his lips into yours. You slowly melted into the kiss, forgetting the fact that you were both naked and in the shower. Phil licked your bottom lip for permission, you denied. Phil pushed you into the wall which made you yelp from the friction and the tile being cold, he took this chance and his tongue explored your mouth. Phil pulled away and started kissing and sucking on your neck, looking for your sweet spot.

You accidently let out a moan when he got to an area near your ear. He nibbled and sucked on this spot, making sure a hickey was there. Then he started to play with your breasts, licking and nibbling on one while playing with the other with his hand. As he did this he lowered his hand to your entrance. He played with your entrance by pumping his fingers in and out and playing with your pearl. You covered your mouth trying to hide your moans. Phil kissed you to hide the sound of you screaming as you climaxed, he licked your juices from his fingers.

"Can I...you know...?" Phil asked as he looked up. You nodded in response then he took his fingers out and you felt his member rub against your entrance. You closed your eyes and hid your face in the crook of Phil's neck, getting yourself ready for the pain that was about to come. Phil grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a kiss. With one thrust, he was inside you all the way. You broke the kiss and let out a small scream.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)....I can't wait any longer..." He said as he thrusted into you hard and fast. You let out small but loud moans of pain. After a minute you go used to his size, but you couldn't hold back your moans so you just let them out. Phil noticed you loosened up and turned you around with him still in you. He grabbed your hands pinned them behind your back with one hand and grabbed your hip with the other as the thrusted into you as hard and fast as he could. He stopped thrusting and let go of your hands and grabbed the shower head. He put in on the fast setting, then put it in between your legs on your pearl. The moment you felt the water against your pearl you came. Phil continued to thrust into you as the shower head was still against you. Your loud moans now turned into screams of pleasure as he hit your G-spot. The shower head, Phil's member, and Phil himself were driving you crazy.

"Scream my name" Phil said as he turned your head to look at him.

"P-Phil!"

"Louder!"

"PHIL!" You screamed as you climaxed.

   You and Phil stood there panting and you slowly fell asleep in his arms. Phil turned off the water and wrapped you both in a towel. He carried you bridal style into your room and laid both you and him on the bed before pulling you into a hug.

"I love you, (Y/N)" Phil said as you both slept in each others arms.

------------------------------------------

992 WORDS

OML THAT TOOK LONGER THAT I EXPECTED AND IT WASN'T EVEN AS LONG AS THE OTHER ONE

BTW SHOULD I ADD A DAN X PHIL X READER?

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

TILL NEXT TIME

BYE!

*Flies away without unicorn*