"Faster Y/N! sit next to me!", Taehyung shouts while waving his hand.

"No she's sitting next to me!", Jimin suddenly popped out behind Taehyung.

I run and approached them . "I think it's better for me next to the driver seat with Seokjin Oppa, because he doesn't know where is my house is", I explained.

"That's true she's sitting next to me." Seokjin added.

Taehyung and Jimin pout their lips and both seated at the back near to me. We arrived at my apartment ,  i suddenly feel embarrassed because my apartment is for one person only so it's too tiny to have 7 boys in.

It looks like this .

"Is that your apartment Y/N ?", Seokjin pointing my apartment

"Yes, It's a bit embarrassing because it's just a small apartment ", I said shyly.

All of them looked at the window and very surprised.

"Daebak, Your apartment is so small because you are small!", Yoongi teased.

"Can we have a party in your apartment ?", Hoseok asked.

"Wow! Daebak!", Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook said while their mouth is opened wide.

"It's was my first time to see such a simple apartment ", Namjoon said suddenly.

I first went down to them so I could open my door. They followed me straight away and i can see on their faces that they are excited to go inside my apartment.

The interior of the apartment looks like this but a little bit smaller.

"U-Uhmm i'm so sorry if the space is tiny, I'm just living alone here, Do you want juice?" , I said while preparing some drink on the kitchen

"Is there any near store here? we can buy foods and drinks there.", Seokjin said.

"Daebak! I want to leave alone too like Noona so i can have a privacy!" Jungkook said looking every side of the house.

Jimin and Taehyung busy looking around too.
Yoongi , Namjoon, And Hoseok walked straight ,sit in the couch and open the tv.

"I don't think i can leave you guys here inside my house, Seokjin Oppa i have a lot of foods and drinks on my refrigerator", I explained.

He opened my refrigerator and looked surprised.

"Ya! Daebak why do you have a lot of foods and alcohols here?!", Seokjin said choosing what food he will eat.

"Ne, i'll eat and drink it alone", I laughed.

All of them walked in the kitchen to have some foods and drinks too, it was so crowded because my kitchen is not that big.

"Wait guys relax you can get one by one!", I shouted.

But they did not listened and continue what they are doing.

"Daebak ! Y/N have beers too! I think we can have a party all night!", Hoseok get the beer and bring it in the living room.

All of them gathered in the living room i can see, it was too crowded for them. Then Seokjin is cooking for them.

"Guys you can't be drunk! your going home right? specially Jungkook you can't drink alcohol!", I said . But they did not answered me. So i approached Seokjin.

"Seokjin Oppa, what time will you leave my house?", I desperately asked him.

"Oh? Did i not tell you that we will sleep over here?", Seokjin said.

"W-what?! you can't sleep here there is no space for you guys to sleep over here!", I shouted in surprise.

"It's okay we can do a way for it", Seokjin said.

"Aigoo this is such a trouble, by the way Oppa can you looked at them i just want to take a shower", I said exhausted.

"Okay my dear Y/N, just take your time", Seokjin smiled.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I can't believe that BTS is in my apartment . But i think i'm so lucky enough to spend time with them.