arrest

arrest: verb
to seize (someone) by legal authority and take them into custody.

7 pm

I was sitting in the green room, fluffing up the Wili costumes. The girls were in the room, painting their characters onto their faces. I kept glancing at Taylor, who looked stunning, might I add, in her bright blue, peasant costume. While I literally looked like a peasant in my plain attire.

I guess she didn't get fired.

I went to the boy's green room to help Jungkook with his makeup.

'Why do we have to wear so much makeup? It feels so heavy.', he whined as I dabbed foundation over his already clear skin.

'Because the people sitting at the back of the auditorium won't be able to notice your features if we don't outline your eyes and enhance your lips and cheeks.', I answered.

'Stop, you're putting on too much!', he tried snatching the sponge from my hand.

'It's going to be heavy, Jungkook, it's stage makeup!', I laughed, dodging his prying hands.

'I look like a doll.', he said, staring at himself in the mirror.

'A very handsome doll.', I kissed his cheek.

He pouted, grabbing my hand, pulling me to sit on his lap.

'Then why don't you kiss this handsome doll?', he puckered his lips as he neared me.

My eyes went wide as I backed away from him, trying to get up off his thighs.

'You guys are weird.', Jada said magically appearing at the door of the green room.

'Hey, Jada.', Jungkook smiled.

'Jungkook, don't you look dashing.', she giggled at his tights.

I immediately stood up, clearing my throat, not knowing what to say. Flashbacks of the previous night flooded my mind.

'You want Jimin to regret what he's done to you? Show him what he's missing.'

'Even if you don't have feelings for him, a little revenge wouldn't be so bad.', Jada smiled.

'I want you to let loose. You seem so tense. I still don't think anyone's let out the animal inside you...'

Her finger trailed down the side of my arm. I silently watched her as she played some music, leaning herself against a chair, watching me.

'Show me what you got.', she said.

Jada walked up to me and gave me an aporetic look.

'You okay?', she asked.

I nodded, looking at the floor.

'I got you these.', she said, giving me a bunch of orange roses.

'C'mon, Rose. You're sexy, start showing it.', she moved my hair to one side, 'Show me what they're all missing.'

'You should feel wanted, babe. Has anyone ever touched you like this?', she asked.

'B-But I'm not performing.', I said, admiring the roses.