loathe

loathe: verb
feeling intense dislike or disgust for.

Tossing and turning in bed I sigh at how quickly things in my life changed.
So focused just a few days ago and now I'm losing sleep because of a couple of boys.

Pathetic, Rose.

Starting from tomorrow I'll have to get back on track, practice harder. My phone lit up, indicating that I had an email notification.

Ella Hunnington
To: rosehunnington@email.com

Fwd: casey@email.com
Furnished One-Bedroom

Small studio apartment
Off Brightside Rd,
Opp. Lilee Gallery

FOR SALEContact - Casey Wes

FOR SALE
Contact - Casey Wes

call the lady and go check it out soon! -mom

'URGH!' I groaned, wanting to throw my phone across the room.

She never cared about me when she had to, why is she bothered about where I live?

Nevertheless, the place was cute... And furnished! I'll have to redecorate some parts but I could see myself there.

Saving the number on my phone, I decided to call in the morning.

Maybe if I occupy my mind with something like this I'll stop thinking about Jimin...

'Did he tell you about his anger management issues?'

'Rose... Your father has a problem with his anger, you just have to bear with it.' my own mother said, filing her nails, oblivious to the bruises on my face.

__________________

'Yes, you can come by anytime!' said the woman, Casey, on the other line.

'I will soon, thank you!' I chimed before hanging up the call.

Waking up this morning, I was ready for my new start. I didn't put on any makeup today but painted my nails a light peach colour.

I wore a pink silk top and a pair of white culottes to match the sunny weather. Sticking my sunglasses into the nook of my ear, I walked down to the entry of my building.

'She doesn't stay here anymore?'

'I am not allowed to disclose that information, sir.' Clare said, seeming exasperated with the pushy inquirer.