choose

choose: verb
pick out (someone/something) as being the best or most appropriate of two or more alternatives.

'Get the fuck off of her!', Jimin yelled, making my head throb.

Focusing my eyes on Jimin, whose dark circles and messy hair told me that he was up the whole night, I saw that his suit was misshapen, face was bruised and his hands were covered in deep red.

Is that blood?

Looking up and down his body with my sleepy eyes, I saw that he was looking at something to my left.

To my left was Jungkook.

Bare-chested once again.

AND I AM SLEEPING ON HIS ARM.
I AM PRESSED UP AGAINST HIS HOT BODY.

Startled, I jumped out of the bed.

'WHY THE HELL WERE YOU TWO IN THE SAME BED?', Jimin growled, looking between the two of us.

'Jimin, we didn't do anything I swea-', Jungkook tried to explain, but I cut him off.

'What's it to you Jimin?', I piqued.

I'm sick of his shit.
He acts like he doesn't care about me but then swoops in when he sees me with someone else.
Maybe Jungkook is right.

After all, you always want something when you don't have it.

'Argh!', Jimin grunted as he shoved Jungkook against the wall.

My hands covered my mouth as I watched the sight before me.

Jungkook, with ease, pushed Jimin back, landing on the bed on top of him.

'YOU KNOW I FUCKING LIKE HER! AND YOU KNOW I CAN TREAT HER BETTER THAN YOU CAN. SO STOP BEING SO FUCKING INSECURE ABOUT IT!', Jungkook screamed in Jimin's face.

'THEN SETTLE THIS LIKE A FUCKING MAN!', Jimin yelled back, rolling the two over.

Watching Jimin's fist come down on Jungkook, I shut my eyes close, waiting for the impact.

But it never came.

Opening my eyes, I saw Taehyung holding Jimin from the back and dragging him outside.

'Nega mwonde?!(Who do you think you are?!)', Jimin screamed from the hallway.

'DAKCHEO!(Shut up!)', Taehyung spat.

'I'm sorry you had to see that... And I'm sorry I slept next to you, I wasn't in the right mind last night...', Jungkook said apologetically, his chest heaving after what just happened.

I just stared at him wide-mouthed because of what he confessed.

'I'm also sorry for the things I said... Now and last night. That's not how they were supposed to come out...', he said, scratching the back of his neck.

'I can't do this right now.', I said, running out the door feeling the onset of tears that I'm about to drown in.

'Hey!', Taehyung called, catching me mid-sprint.