60

Chapter 60
Y: Logan!!! L: what are u doing here? Y: Jake asked me to help him film a video. L: oh well we should get home we r going on a date! Y: we are??!! L: ya let's go!! We get in Logan car and drive home I get ready and check the time it was 7:58pm Y: I'm ready! *Swipe* I walked down stairs and Logan's mouth dropped to the floor L: Good thing shes mine!  I blush. Y: you don't look to bad ur self. L: thank u, ready to go? Y: yup!
~time skip at the VERY fancy restaurant~
(Waiter)W: Hi, are u ready to order? Y: Yes, I would like the Steak, potato and green beans, and red wine please. W: and for u sir? L: same thing as her.w: coming right up. A few mins later we get our food and we start eating. Logan stands up and taps his fork against his cup. L: Please may I have everyones attention! L: Today on this very night I am here with the love of my life, the person I want to bring my children into the world, the apple of my eye. Logan gets down on one knee I start tearing up. L: *Full name* Will you marry me? I start crying I nodded and everyone started clapping he gets up and hugs me. L: I love you so much. Y: I love you more. I say still crying tears of joy. We finished dinner and we headed back home I take off my makeup and go into the bedroom to see Logan wacthing Netflix. Y: I love u so fucking much, my fiance. L: I love u more. I jump on him and we start  kissing.
{ AHHHH LOGEY PROPOSED!!! 😍😍😍}