27

Chapter 27
Your POV*
I wake up it's about 9am I see that I have thousands of notifications and I grew thousands followers over night on all platforms even Drama alert picked up on it, I watched his video and I saw that there were photos of me and Logan kissing and hugging in the pool AND the drone footage from the day before. Kade barges in my room. K: YO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? he shows me the video of me and Logan kissing, I get up grab my phone and run outta the house past Kade and just run/walk down the street. I decide to call an Uber. I get in the Uber once it arrives, U: Where we going today pretty lady? Y: uhh how bout' Start bucks, U: Ok. Te rest of the ride was silent. We get to Starbucks and I thank the driver, I go in an order some breakfast and a drink, (yes Starbucks dose serve breakfast) I get my stuff and sit down by the window and eat. I kept my hat down low so people wouldn't see my face. I look out the window and see someone vlogging. It was Evan. Thank god, Evan walks in and orders, he sees me, E: YO YN! Y:SHHH! He comes and sits down with me E:yoo what's up why are u covering your face? I slip out my phone and show him Keems stars video E: Oh... Do u wanna talk to Logan? Y: no I don't E: well that may be a problem y: Why? L: Eyyy logang look dwarf mamba gotta gurrrl!! Brendan zooms in on my face. I get up and book it.