41

Chapter 41
*1 month later*
Y: LOGAN!!! WHERE ARE U!!
L: IM UP STAIRS Y: OK! Ly: u two just then sounded like a old married couple lol! Y: ya haha but I need Logan I'm going back to Michigan to see my parents with Kade and Nathan. Ly: oh when are u leaving? Y: let me see uhh IN LIKE 5 MINUTES!! Y: Lydia I have to go can u tell logan?? Ly: sure, have a good trip!!
Logan's POV*
I was in the shower when I heard Yn call to me Y: LOGAN WHERE ARE U!! L: IM UPSTAIRS Y:OK!
I wonder why she wanted to know? As I put on some boxers and go downstairs I see yn running out the door L: YN WAIT! As I stepped outside she was already in the Uber. L: What the hell!! Ly: don't worry she is just going to the airport. L: What! Why? Ly: she is going to go see her parents that's why she was yelling up to u. L:Oh.
Your POV*
I arrived at the airport Kade and Nathan are already here. Y: Kade, Nathan! I run up to them and give em a huge hug. N: FINNALY ur here! We are about to miss our flight let's go!! We all run to the airplane and take our seats. I take my seat then someone sits next to me I look over and to my surprise LaurDIY had sat RIGHT next me. L:Hi! I'm Lauren. Y: Hi I'm Yn. L: Nice to meet u Yn, why do you look so familiar? Y:Oh u may have seen me in Logans Vlogs. L: ohh that's why u look so familiar. Y: ya, also why are u headed to Michigan? L: I'm going with my boyfriend Alex to see a Make a wish kid. Y: Nice, This may seem a bit wierd but I'm actually a big fan of u Lauren do mind if I get a pic? L: I don't mind at all! For the rest of flight me and Lauren just talked when the flight landed me and Lauren exchanged. L: Hope we can collab sometime!! Y: Me too! See ya soon! Then me and Lauren split ways Kade, Nathan, And I got an Uber and went to our parents houses. Mom: MY CHILDREN!!!!!