chapter 7

Chapter 7 "Don't go away 💙"
The music stops I look over and to my surprise Logan is RIGHT next to I panicked a little I looked around for Kade and Nathan no where to be seen. L: Hey sorry I startled you that was just my favorite song!! Y: mi..mine too!! After a min of awkward silence Logan leans in I panicked then suddenly he gets yanked out of the car and thrown to the ground it was Jake, he pulled me out of the car and hurried me to his car. Y: Ja.... He interrupted me J: Hey sorry about him, but I have a serious relationship question. Y: uhh oh... Ok? J: ok.. ok so there is this girl I like *I started to blush* and I don't know how to ask her on a date Y: Well, I suppose you get flowers, chocolate and maybe be in a little suit and ask her. *I winked* he didn't see me tho. Jake thanks me and let's me off at his house and he shows me around I looked down at my phone it was blowing up, it was Kade and Nathan as I was responding my phone dies. Shit. Y: hey Jake? Do you have a charger I could use for my phone? J: ya sure u can use mine in my bedroom. we go to his bedroom and I plug in my phone. J: I'll be right gotta get something also I'll send some water up too u. Y: Ok! See you! A few mins later you here laughter from down stairs, after it stops a girl I think named Ericka came in with a glass of water, E:Here u go babe, Y: thanks. You take a sip Ericka starts to laugh but she contains it E: no problem. She says back.
After about 30 mins he walks back in with flowers, chocolate, and he is wearing a suit. {WAIT WHAT!!!! Is Jake gonna ask you out??}