31

Chapter 31
Mamba's POV*
E: yo Kade where did yn go? I can't find her. K:she went home once she saw Logan. E: Oh. We all play bowling and it was kinda akward Logan kept giving me an evil glare. Everyone decided to play a new round I sat out and just decided to go home, I called an Uber, I go home and go to sleep about at 2 in the morning I wake up and see Logan with some girl, it was Chloe Bennett. I call Yn.
~call~
E: yo I know it's early but Logan has a girl over
Y: ok I don't care he accused me of cheating on him with YOU! Logan can do whatever the f he wants. E: oh ok. Well then uhh bye. I turn off my phone to see Logan coming upstairs with Chloe I run to my bedroom and just think.
Your POV*
I wake up it 6am Tessa is already up I ask her if she wants to go to the gym. She said yes so we headed to the gym. When we got there I see Logan with some girl, I hurt a little but I have to move on, I pull out my phone and snap them •Caption: we are not a thing and NEVER will be after the accusations LOGAN made last night. Fuck him. I out away my phone and start working out about an hour later I hear Logan's phone go off it was face time I listen in it was his manager, Jeff.
J: yo did u see what yn posted on Snapchat? This is loww
L: no, what did she do? J: just look on Snapchat. Jeff hung up I see Logan fo on Snapchat and see my post L: WTF? Is yn here?? I see him look around
So I go get Tessa so we can leave he yells to me but me and Tessa walk out before he could say anything.