18

Chapter 18 "Don't Go Away 💙"
Your POV*
???: Y/n?  I look over and see my best friend from back in Ohio sitting next to me Y: Erin? OMG ERIN I HAVEN'T SEEN U IN SO LONG!!!! I hugged Erin. E: so Girl what u up to? Y: nothing much girl, just getting drugged by the person you thought were your soulmate same ole same ole. E: Wait, YOU GIT DRUGGED BY YOUR SOULMATE??!?!! Y: *you explain her everything. So ya Jake is an asssssss and a ssssnake. E: girl, don't you worry I'm guessing you're also going home why don't you come to my house and chill with me and we can catch up I don't know a little more than just on an airplane I'm guessing you're tired. Y: ya your right. Hours later the plane lands you go and get your stuff and head to Erin's house when you get there you make a video. (FYI Erin does not know you are a semi-famous YouTube star.)
Fan POV*
I just got a notification that my favorite YouTuber YN just uploaded the first video in like 2 weeks and so excited to watch the video so I have no idea what it's about. I click on the video and see that it's her same song and explaining something. In the thumbnail that yn is singing and crying. I watch the video, YN said this; y: hey guys, so in this video I'm going to be singing the song Out Loud by Gabbie Hanna but I'll be doing that after I explain my very and I mean VERY short trip to LA will be right back after this. *she explained EVERYTHING* fan: I HATE JAKE PAUL!!!