38

Chapter 38
I wake up I have no idea where I am.
Y: Hello???!!!!??
???: Hello my ticket to fortune and fame. Y: Who the hell is there!! And where am I!!!
???: You don't remember your own boyfriends name! Y: huh? Y: YOU IDIOT! A sharp pain flew across my face someone just slapped me. Y: OWW! ???: LISTEN TO ME U ARE MINE AND I WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND LOGAN U CHEATING BASTARD!! Right then and there I knew who it was. It was Jack.
~FlashBack~
Your POV*
J: Heyy.. Hey yn!
Y: hey Jack! What's up?
J: I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?
Y: I'd love too!!
*2 months later*
J: Hey Yn I do u wanna be my girlfriend we have been dating for a while now and ya.. Y: OMG JACK!!! ID LOVE TO BE UR GIRLFRIEND!!! Jack takes out a box and he pulls out a promise ring he puts it on my finger.
*Skip 2 years later*
Y: Hey babe. I have to tell u something. J: ya what's up? Y:I'm moving to... Ohio.
J: oh ok.. well then I guess this is a good bye? Y: ya I guess so
~end of flashback~
Y: JACK!! He comes over and starts taking of my shirt. Y: JACK STOP!!! Next thing I new was I was on a bed naked next to Jack with brusies up and down my body.
I look over and see Jack laying next to me a carfuly get up and put on my clothes. I see the door and run I open the door and book it I ran for about 20 minutes but I was super weak I look around to see if I can find a place to hide in the woods so Jack wouldn't find me. I think for a solid 10 minutes.
~thoughts~
What just happened? Did...did... J..Jack r..rape me? What about Logan? Does he care that I'm missing? Kade, Nathan? What about them?
~end of thoughts~
I get up and start running I see main road.