55

Chapter 55
I wake up in Logan's strong arms rapped around me I get out of his grip and grab my phone I got a text from mine, Tessa and Allisa group chat
~text~
A: GURLL
T: WAKE UP
Y: IM UP IM UP!
A: DID U SEE INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER UR TRENDING!!
Y: ABOUT WHAT??
T: THAT U AND LOGAN ARE BACK TOGETHER!!
Y: gezz ok I gtg we can talk about it later it's my last day on set. Love u guys.
T: Byee
A: see ya bae.
~end~
I get up and gather all of my stuff and put it into my backpack obviously a Maverick backpack and I had to set. *Skip very end of set*
D: AND THATS A WRAP ON YN!!! Everyone started cheering. I go home to Tessa and Allisa. Y: ok I'm urs. A: FINNALY.!! We talked for a solid 3 hours Y: You know what I'll call Logan and tell him to make an announcement video. T: Good idea. Y: k I'm go out and get some food brb. T&a: Byee. I grabbed my Tesla key and go to my Tesla I drive to Whole Foods I get out and grab some food and buy it I go back to my Tesla and decide to go to Starbucks grab a drink. I've course get my usual a caramel macchiato Frappuccino. And I head back home I get home and sit at out 'bar' and eat. I finish eating and FaceTime Logan.
~facetime~
Y: hey Logan, I think you should make an announcement video on your YouTube channel saying that we're together there are posts all over the Internet of us.
L: okay, I'll do that now bye love you!
~end~
Did he just say ' I love you?'
Logan POV*
Did I just say that I loved YN?