57

Chapter 57
~phone call~
B: what's up?
Y: nothing you?
B: nothing, wanna hang out?
Y: I'm up for it? Start bucks let's say 3?
B: ya Byee!
~end~
I go get ready and change *swipe* I put on natural make up. And put my hair into a messy bun. I look down at my watch and was 2:25. Y: well maybe I can go get my hair done I've been wanting to get my hair cut and colored. I walk out and go to the Uber I ordered and go to the Grove. By the time I get the it was 2:37. I get out and to the parlor they weren't busy so they took me in right away and I got my hair colored *swipe* Y: I love it!! HD (hair dresser): Glad u like it!  I get up and pay I look at my watch and it was 3:08. I walk to Starbucks and see Brenden sitting in side. I walk in and order my drink and sit down Y: Hey Brenden! B: oh hi Yn, I love ur hair!! Y: thanks!! Y: so what u wanna do today? B: Photo shot? Y: YESSS!! Me and Brenden walk outta starbucks and order an Uber back to my place so I can grab clothes for the shot. I grab a bag and pack my stuff and we head out the door. B: were here, first spot: Beach. Y: Nice!! Me and Brenden take photos and laugh it was around 7 and we decided to get food and come back to the beach, we ate and so much fun... Then Brenden leaned in and kisses me I didn't kiss back of course. I was in shock. Y: I.. I have to go. I get up and run to my Tesla. B: YN, WAIT!! I drive away. I drive to Logans cuz I missed and I was worried. Y: L..Logan? Logan came running downstairs once he heard me L: BABY!!! He picked me up and we kissed Y: Babe, I need to uhhh tell u something. L: ya what's up? As I was about to tell Logan Brenden come through the door. He looks down and walks to the kitchen. Y: let's take it to the bedroom. L: ok, Yn ur worring me.