30

Chapter 30
Logan's POV*
I got on Instagram and see yn posted a pick I commented and like the post: Heyy I wasn't invited? Minutes later the comment was deleted. B: Yo we're is Evan? L: I don't know but I feel he is still with yn AND she is cheating on me, with him. B: you too are dating? L: I mean no but.. B: whatever wanna go bowling? L: you know what sure. We headed to the bowling place and as we are getting out of the car I see yn getting out of the car she makes eye contact with me and quickly goes inside, I chase after her. I quickly catch up to her and grab her wrist. l: WHAT THE HELL!! I could see tears starting to form in her eyes y: what do u want Logan! L: WHY ARE U CHEATING ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND!! She gets out of my grip and runs in the bathroom.
Your POV*
Logan grabs my wrist and I turn around it hurt just to look at him. L: WHAT THE HELL!! I could feel tears coming, L: WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND!! I quickly pull back and get outta Logan's grip and run to the bathroom I can hear Logan being escorted away so I just call and uber. I go outside and wait. The Uber arrives. UD: where you headed ma'ma? Y: uhh *Tessa Brooks address* UD: ok. He drives of from the bowling alley. I call Nathan.
~Facetime~
N: Yo! Where are you!
Y: I left don't worry I'm going to Tessa's house
N: what? Why?
Y: Logan is there!
N: So! Aren't u guys dating!
Y: No! Did u not see the drone footage of me and Logan kissing! After that Logan got mad at me! And it hurt! Bad!
N: fine. Go to Tessa's we will pick up tomorrow by sis
Y:Bye.
~End~
I text Tessa to tell her I'm coming over and staying with her.