16

Chapter 16 "Don't Go Away 💙"
Your POV*
I wake up. I try and move but my whole body hurt so bad Y: Kade please, what am I supposed to do? I'm supposed to upload tommorow. K: Y/n I will get on your vlog and tell them all 100k Y: WHAT??? WHEN DID I HIT 100K!!! K: Just few hours ago, I'm surprised Jake and Logan never have seen your channel! My smile fades K: Y/n I'm sorry. Y: its... It's fine i.. I just wanna go home the trip was pointless. I said with no feelings Kade looked sad and walked away I talked to the doctor her name was Rose. R: I just got news if you want you can go home but I mean HOME HOME so back to Ohio. Y: Ok, I want to go back anyways LA I don't think I'm to found of. R: ok I'll call someone to take u to the airport I'll call in ur brothers y: NO!! I.. I wanna go alone I don't want anyone to know where I am R: ok well I'll tell your brothers to leave then. Y: Thank you Rose.
Nathan's POV*
Everyone went to look at houses and stuff so did Kade. I stayed at the hospital then the doctor came to talk to me. D: you have to go home now the visiting hours are over. N: I'm staying here over night tho. D: Sorry but Y/n needs her rest we won't allow that. N: Oh ok I guess I'll go then bye. I called an Uber to go to where Kade was looking at houses I get out my phone and called Nick about what happened. Nick: What the hell? Is that where everyone is? Looking at new places to stay? N: ya. Me Kade and Y/n are staying in a house together do u wanna stay with us untill you can find somewhere? Nick: sure why not Shhh!!! I think Ericka just got back I gtg!!!  Nick's POV*
N: Oh, hi Ericka... E: Hi Nick where is everyone?? N: I don't know but uhh I have to go bye. E: Bye? {SNAKE BITCH HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING 🐍🐍}