24

Chapter 24 "Don't Go Away 💙"
Kades POV*
Logan comes downstairs with Brendan filming, he comes into the kitchen and and yn covers her face. Logan goes and wraps his arms around Yns waist. Logan comes and wraps his arms around yn L: Why don't you wanna show your B.e.a.utiful face of yours on camera? Yn gets out of his grip and goes into the living room. I give Logan an evil glare. L: Whaaaat we did nothing last night besides smash😏. Yn goes upstairs after she hears that K: Logan turn the camera off. I said with a Stern face, Brenden turns of the camera I take Logan into the other room. K: Ok, first Jake threatened to end yn life and ruin her career AND she doesn't what the whole wide world to know that she is back in LA and on top of that, she is the reason Jake is in JAIL!  I say to Logan he looked at me for a few moments and shook his head and walked back to Brenden. I walked upstairs.
Your POV*
I hear foot steps coming upstairs so I quickly lock the door, then someone knocked on Logan's Door.
???: It's just me yn, Kade. Y: oh ok. I get up and unlock the door. Kade and I sat up there for a while and we talked. K: hey, Yn do u just wanna go home to the house, I mean we still need like furniture but ya. Y: yes please I.. I don't think I can talk to Logan Right now. Kade called an Uber and I went and stood outside Kade and Nathan were walking out when the Uber arrived. Kade Nathan and I get in as I was getting in Logan runs out but he was to late. The Uber dive was about 45 minutes untill we got to a cute little but big house *Swipe* I get inside. Wooow
K&N: you like? N: this is like one of those houses u always dreamed to live in. Y: ya I know good thing I always said that as a kid!!! K: here follow me I'll show u to ur bedroom. We get to bedroom it was huge.