46

Chapter 46
Logans POV*
Im in shock that yn got Lily, maybe this is my chance to shine and win her back, I still love her, but she is best friends with Alissa and is in the clout gang. Tho she doesn't do YouTube any more. I see yn speed walk outta the green room I try and catch up to get but she got in the Uber. I just pack my stuff and head back to my house.
*1 week later*
~your POV*
It was finally time to go to the shoot, I got dressed *swipe* and go see Alissa (u and Alissa live together) Y: Hey Lissa? A: ya what's up Bae? A: so today is the first day of being on set and the first scene we are doing is the kissing scene. A:ok? Y: what I didn't tell is that Jack the person who plays him is.. is Logan. I started to tear up. Alissa comes over and hugs me. A: hey I'll be fine honestly honey I thought you and Logan where cute together. Y: y..you did? A: Yes!! Now go and Kiss Logan! Y: I... I me... A: look if u feel ANYTHING tell me. Y:ok thanks Lissa. I wake downstairs and grab my Tesla key and head to the place where we are shooting. D: Ok everyone places!!! I get in my place it was the iconic rain scene L: Look Lily I know we have had or up and downs but please... I still love you.. Y: Jack.. I love you too. Logan puts his hands on my face and we kissed butterflys where in my stomach D: AND CUT!!! Logan looks at me. I look back his beautiful eyes glimmered in the fake rain then I back up and headed to the dressing room. After a couple more hours of shooting we finally where able to go home it was 3am as I go out to my Tesla Logan catches up to me L: Yn wait! Y: Yes? L: Look, about the kiss I.. I felt something. Y: i.. I have to go Logan. I get in a drive away. I get home take off my makeup and go to bed. I couldn't sleep all I could think about was Logan.