53

Chapter 53
Your POV*

I wake up and go down stairs to see Daniel cooking breakfast. Y: Morning Daniel. D: Good mornin' Y: Is Joey up? D: Ya but he is still in bed. Y: ohh well I take some breakfast but then I gotta go see my boyfriend. Daniel gets me a plate of food and we talk and chat and laugh for a while but then I had to go. Y: Bye Dani tell Joey I said bye! D: will do byee!
I walk out and call a Uber. My Uber arrived and I get in and I tell him the location. We get to Logan's house and I get out I enter the pin to the gate and go in. Y: Logan! I'm back! He doesn't respond. Y: Logan? I walk upstairs and I see Logan sitting on the bed he looked stressed. Y: Logan? He looks up, he has tear stains on his cheeks. L: What do u want. Y: Logan are u ok? I go over to sit next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He jerks back. L: U used me. Y: What??? What are u talking about! He showed me the pic of me and Joey. Y: omg L: get out of my house.  Y: No, Logan he is gay!!! L: how can I believe you! I should him pics of Joey and Daniel kissing. L:... I go and hug logan.  L: I..I'm Sorry. Y: it is ok, I have to go to the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom and see Logan on my phone. Y: why are u on my phone? L: that Joey dude texted u. Y: oh. L: he asked if u wanted to go over for dinner. Y: ok did u reply? L: ya I said sure I'm bringing me boyfriend to. Y: ok well I'ma go home and change then. L: ok, Wait Yn.... Y: ya what's up? L: will u be my girlfriend again? Y: id love to Logan. I walk out and call an Uber. As I call an Uber I here a flash. I look over and see the paparazzi. I quickly pull down my hat and cover my face. My Uber arrived and I get in.