59

Chapter 59
Logan's POV*
It's been a good mouth and a half sense the love of my life moved in with me. L: Hey Brendan I need vlog content wanna go to the Grove? B: Sure. We walk out and we get into the yeti. Yn was at Allisa, Faze, And Tessas house, L: Where here! B: Is Evan gonna meet us here? L: Ya he said he would at least. B: K. Evan arrives and we do stuff around the Grove it has been a couple of hours so we decided to go home.
~Vlog~
L: So logang we are back at the Maverick house! And let's go check on Pancake! *Walks over to pancake* look it's our Penis head albino turtle! B: Ya mean UR penis head albino turtle. L: Ya sure. Anyways logang That Is the vlog! And will see y'all tomorrow Byee. * Head shaking thing*
~end~
Yn still hasn't come home yet I don't worry about I just go on Instagram.
~insta~
@brendannorth •Caption: @lydiakenney. I like the pic and keep scrolling
@jakepaul •Caption: Thanks for the help with the vlog @(your handle) I like the pic and go and text Jake.
~text~
L: Yo is Yn at ur place?
J: Ya why?
L: Isn't Ericka there?
J: Nah she went back to Nashville to see her family.
L: Oh, is yn still there?
J: ya I think so i think she is hanging out with applo.
(BTW the team ten members forgave Jake aswell)
L: I'm coming over.
~end~
Your POV*
Jake called me to come over to his house to help him film a video. I went over..
Y: Hey Jakey what's up? J: Oh I need help filming a vid. Y:okk what kind? J: a vlog everyone else can't. Y: ok sure. I help Jake do his vlog and once we were done filming we just hung out. Y: Ima go say hi to Apollo he has been in his crate all day! J: u can let him out. Y: k. I walk over to Apollo and start playing with him then I hear the front door open.
L: YN!! I get up and see Logan y: Logan!!!