~15~(end)

Suga's POV:

A few years had passed now and we were happier than ever. We all went on tour together, We had our last perforate tonight. We were all really tired and homesick though. Y/N missed her real mum. So did I to be honest she really cared for me and was kind to me. I'll never forget the day Y/N met my auntie. My auntie practically stole her from me, she was doing everything for her. Everyone around me is so wonderful. They all make my day when they smile. Y/N mostly. She was stunning and lit up a room when she walked in. Everyone truly admired her. Some guys had tried to make a move on her but none of them had succeeded. She was the woman of my dreams honestly I don't know what I'd do without her. She truly is the most beautiful, intelligent and funniest woman I've ever known.

I really loved Y/N and she really loved me too. We'd spend hours together just doing stupid things I thought fame would make us drift away from eachother but it didn't it made us stronger as a couple. We never fought and we got along so well we didn't think it was possible to even say one hurtful thing to eachother. Because I trusted her. She trusted me too. She got some hate because she was with me. Just jealous over the top fan girls. The majority of people loved her and their k-pop idol was Y/N, but there were times when she'd cry because of the hate because it got really bad at one point then it soon died down. I couldn't stand her being upset so I posted about it saying how it's not fair that they're doing it to her and saying you wouldn't say that to her face.

Some of the comments were really rude and they kept getting worse so she privated all her social media apps. She started to get really shaky and nervous in public. Her and Jodie were still best friends nothing could tear them apart. They had this bond I'd only dream of having with one of my friends. But I did I had it with BTS... "Come on everyone time to go onstage" the manager said to us. I stood up and grabbed Y/N's hand and we walked hand-in-hand on the stage. Jimin was being careful he didn't trip. He'd done that 3 times already and he didn't want a 4th time, me and Y/N did though. It's hilarious when he falls because we all laugh. It appears I laugh when people fall over and so does everyone else.

When we finished the concert I stopped Y/N. All the others walked off the stage like we had planned. "Y/N you know I've admired you since forever, you truly are my sunshine, your smile, your everything you're just perfect. You're my dream girl and I never want to lose you" I said while Jungkook threw me the box. I caught it perfectly. Y/N had her hand over her mouth she was tearing up. "And to make sure I never lose you I need to ask you one question. Y/N will you marry me?" I asked on one knee while opening the box. She nodded almost immediately and said "yes". I slipped the ring on her finger and wrapped my arms around her "I love you Jagiya" I said to her. "Not as much as I love you oppa" she replied. The crowd cheered with happiness and started chanting our ship name. She giggled and I pulled away from the hug to kiss her. She kissed me back softly.

A/N: Awwwwhhhh how cuteeeee! Anyway guys this story has come to an end. I hope you all enjoyed reading this. I enjoyed making this so much I made this for my own entertainment purposes but I have over 100 reads now. I'm seriously stunned. Thanks so much for reading <3 -Lucy xxx