~1~

Y/N POV:

You quickly fastened your seatbelt on the plane and prepared for take off. "This is the flight to South Korea please turn off all electronic devices, you may use them after we take off, enjoy your flight!" The woman said. I was very excited. I felt the plane go down the runway and tilt upwards and take off. As soon as we were level, I took my phone and earphones from out my pocket and plugged in my earphones and listened to bts. I had been listening to them for a while now, I really loved them. I nodded my head along to the beat of 'boy in luv'. The flight felt really long it's because I was very excited to see my online friend Chiya we had been best friends for years now. We were going to meet for the first time and I was internally screaming. I got off the plane and looked for Chiya by Starbucks at the airport. I saw her, I ran over to her and hugged her tightly "oh my god Y/N i can't believe you are here" she screamed. "Me neither oh my god" I screamed back. "Wonderful to finally see you" she added calming down. "You too" I said calming myself down. We pulled away from the hug and walked to her house. "So we are going to meet bts tomorrow at big hit entertainment I have an appointment so let me do the talking" she said laughing. 

"Yeah talking has never been my strong point" I said laughing back. "You'll be fine don't worry they're really nice and by the way I showed them all a picture of you and Suga started blushing" she said nudging me playfully. "Shutup" I said nudging her back playfully. "And a little birdy told me he's your bias" she teased. I shot her a 'really' glance. She just laughed. When we got to her place it was big "wow nice house" I said in awe. "Yeah my parents let me inherit it when they moved to England" she said unlocking the door. She opened the door it had a big hall and a spiral staircase. I widened my eyes to see if I was dreaming "pinch me" I joked. "Don't tempt me" she said laughing. "Come on come on I wanna show you you're room" Chiya added. She grabbed my hand and ran me up the stairs. "Chiya I'm falling" I said giggling. She slowed down a little. She let go of my hand and led me to my room. It was bigger than my one at home like WAY bigger. The walls were painted a lovely (insert favourite colour here). The floor was covered in a lovely creme fluffy carpet. The bed was a king size. There was a desk with a computer and something that looked like a dance mat. "I knew you liked dancing so I got you that" she said gesturing to the dance mat. There was a big flatscreen TV too opposite the bed.

"My room is just down the hall on your right, and the bathroom is just over there she said pointing to a door. "Oh my god I got a bedroom and a bathroom all in one" I said in awe. She giggled "yes your own private bathroom". "Oh my god you shouldn't have done this I would've been fine sleeping on the couch" I said. "No you're a guest in my home and I was really excited and a girl like you deserves a good place"  she said sweetly. "Well do you wanna come and get some lunch?" She said. "You cooking are we going somewhere?" I asked. "Uh I fancy lunch out you?" She said smiling. "I'm with you Chiya" I said laughing. We both went downstairs and went to a lunch place and we sat down at a table. "Hey Chiya I didn't think I'd see you until tomorrow!" Someone said excitedly. "Oh hi Jungkook" she said cheerily. "Kookie this is Y/N, Y/N this is Kookie or Jungkook" she added smiling at me. "Hi" I said. "Hey how are you?" He said smiling. "Great thank you, how are you? " I replied. "Couldn't be better actually I've had coffee and I'm super zazzed" he said laughing. I laughed back "when I'll see you tomorrow then girls" he said.

"Bye" we both said in sync. "Awh he's nice" I said. "I know" she said blushing. I smirked at her evilly "you like him don't you?" I teased. "No uh-I can't lie to you, yes I do please don't tell" she said laughing. "Secrets safe with me" I said smiling. "Well it better be or else I'm gonna tell the guys that Suga is your bias" she said competitively. "I promise" I said quickly. The waitress came and took our orders. A few minutes later, the waitress came and gave us our drinks. When we had finished our drinks. I paid for mine and she paid for hers, we chatted all the way back. When we got back we decided to watch a film. We watched (insert film name here) we both loved that film. She was texting and kept smiling at her phone. "Talking to Jungkook are you?" I said not needing to even look. "What how did you-" she said confused. "Just cos you kept smiling and giggling a little" I said. She playfully punched my arm, I laughed at her. It was soon enough 22:00 pm. I was tired "hey I'm going to sleep" I said tiredly. "Okay, I'll see you in the morning Hun" she said sweetly. "Nighty Nighty" I replied walking upstairs. I got into bed and soon got to sleep.

The Next Morning:

I woke up with a severe case of bed head. I groaned at the sight of myself, I quickly brushed my hair. My black curls were cascading over my shoulder. I quickly did my makeup and got changed. I checked myself out in the mirror. I looked kinda cute, I heard a knock on the door. "Hey are you up?" She said. "Yes I'm changed and ready come in" I said cheerily. "Good I'm glad you're ready because we've got to leave now" she said. I quickly grabbed a black leather jacket and walked with Chiya to the 'big hit entertainment' building. She led me to the reception "hey I uh have an appointment here to see bts" she said. "Ah yes, 2nd floor first door" the receptionist said. "Thanks" I replied gratefully. We went into the elevator and when we got out we knocked on the door. I was quite nervous to be honest, Jungkook opened the door. "Hey nice to see you again guys" he said hugging both of us. I hugged him back warmly. "You're a hugger aren't ya?" I said to Jungkook.

He nodded laughing. "Suga is just inside" Jungkook said. "Why isn't anyone else there?" Chiya asked confused. "Yeah I'm just thinking cos of- uh never mind" he said. "You told him" I said laughing. "Hehe yes" she said laughing evilly. "You're just lucky I like you" I said giggling. We walked in the door, there were a few guys sat down on the couch. "Guys meet Y/N" Jungkook said smiling. "Hi I'm jimin" one said hugging me. I was introduced to the rest when another guy came out of one of the bedrooms. It was Suga...he stopped when he saw me for a moment and greeted me. "I'm Suga" he said smiling. "Y/N" I replied smiling back. He just started into my eyes I stared into his. "Can you too stop having eye sex please" Jungkook joked. I felt myself blush, I looked at Suga he was also blushing. We both sat down awkwardly. We both sat down together, I smiled at him. He smiled back. We all talked for a while, Min Yoongi kept looking at me occasionally. I tried to ignore it but I kept blushing. 

A few months later:

I eventually became really great friends with everyone. They were like brothers to me, except from Suga I really liked him. I'm pretty sure he liked me too, but I could just be imagining it because I liked him. We were going to dance practice with them today, we had finished the dance and Jungkook told me to do a sexy dance. "I don't want to" I moaned. "Go on" he said laughing. I gave in and attempted a sexy dance. I was so embarrassed I lay on the floor with my butt in the air. I was hiding my face in embarrassment. Jungkook was dying of laughter. Then I felt someone slap my butt. I shot up and turned around to see Suga. "Min Yoongi!" I exclaimed. He was laughing "I hate you" I joked. He ran off scared, I ran after him. I grabbed his arm trying not to hurt him and turned him around. "Sorry" he said giggling like crazy. "I forgive you" I said giving in. 

A/N : I don't know if this is short but I enjoyed writing it. So bye for now guys I'm super tired aswell so if I accidentally misspell a few words. Don't attack me ples. I don't feel like proof-reading right now so I might next chapters. I've also got something wrong with me like whenever I eat I get stomach ache. My parents don't know what's up. Do any of you guys know? I've had it for like a week now -Lucy xox