~7~

Y/N POV: 

A few hours later, everyone had come back now and we were watching films. Suga got up to get a drink. I heard him whimpering, I listened for a few seconds to see if he actually was crying. He really was... I got up quickly when Jimin grabbed my arm. "I need to go to Suga" I said trying to wriggle out of his grip. He let go and I ran into the kitchen. He had his head on the counter. I put my hands on his shoulders. It scared him a little. "Why are you upset?" I asked. "I just keep thinking what would've happened if I didn't see you on those rocks" he said quietly. "Well you did and look I'm here now see" I said smiling. He got up and hugged me tightly "you're tired ain't you?" I asked. "Yeah" he said cheering up. "Well come on then let's get to bed" I said pulling away from our hug. "Are you coming to bed now?" He asked. I nodded. He held my hand and led me upstairs. 

He opened the door and ran and jumped on the bed face down. I laughed. He hot off the bed and opened his draw to get some pyjamas he threw them at me. "Wear these" he said. I nodded and walked into the bathroom and got changed. The clothes were quite baggy on me but they were comfy that way. I walked out of the bathroom, Suga had already gotten changed. He was under the covers now he looked so adorable. I giggled, he looked at me smiling. I got in to bed next to him. "Goodnight" he said turning off the lamp. "Night" I said. I closed my eyes when I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. "Is this okay or do you want me to stop?" He asked. "It's okay you can keep doing it" I said smiling. I cuddled into him. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I felt safe and I soon fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning still in the same position. Suga was still sleeping. I slowly wriggled out of his grip trying not to wake him. I walked to the living room where Jungkook was sitting on the couch. "Morning" I said sitting next to him. "Good morning Y/N" he said hugging me. "Oh I forgot to say Keisha came at like 10 lastnight and stayed over" he said. I smiled "is she with Tae?" I asked happily. "Yup" he said. "I was gonna tell you but you and Suga were fast asleep and CUDDLING" Kookie said fangirling a little. "Shutup" I said punching his arm playfully. "Morning you guys" Keisha said holding hands with Taehyung. Taeyhung waved to us, we waved back and they sat on the couch next to us. They were being so lovey Dovey. I knew Jungkook was thinking about Chiya and himself when he was looking at them by the expression on his face.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "I miss her" he said quitely. Keisha and Tae were too busy making out to acknowledge any of what was going on. I pulled him into a hug "she'll forgive you" I said supportively. He nodded and looked me in the eye. He started coming closer. "Uh Jungkook what are you doing?" I asked confused. "Shh" he said coming even closer. What was he doing? He then planted a kiss on my lips. I pulled away quickly and ran back into Suga's room he was awake and straightening his hair. I tried to act like nothing had happened but I couldn't. "You look like something is bothering you, are you ok?" Suga asked confused. "Yeah I'm fine" I lied. He nodded slowly so he wouldn't burn himself. Jungkook walked into the room "Y/N I'm so sorry I-" I cut him off by waking out of the room and sat on the couch again.

I heard Suga and Jungkook shouting. Keisha and Tae looked really confused I guess they heard them shouting "I was just missing Chiya OK" Jungkook shouted. "Well that doesn't mean you get to kiss my Y/N!" Suga shouted. They both looked at me I let out an awkward laugh. "Y/N can I have you for a moment?" Suga said walking out of his room. I nodded awkwardly and got up I looked over at Keisha and V. "Good luck" Tae said softly. Keisha nodded in agreement. "Thanks" I said walking to his room. I was really dreading this conversation but it had to be done sometime I walked in awkwardly and sat down on the bed. "Right okay Y/N first of all why did you not say anything?" Suga said sitting next to me. "I didn't want to make a big deal about nothing" I said quietly. "Well it's a big thing for me" Suga said glaring at Jungkook.

"Y/N I was just looking for a substitute for Chiya and I'm really sorry" jungkook said guiltily. I nodded awkwardly. He turned his gaze from me to the door as he walked out. "I'm so sorry Min Yoongi I didn't mean to-" he cut me off by saying "it's alright and I would have done the same if someone did that to me" I stayed silent for a moment. He held my hand and I looked at our hands and then him. "Y/N will you be my official girlfriend?" Suga exclaimed. "Yes" I said happily nodding. He kissed me softly "i-i don't wanna lose you" Suga said sweetly. "Me neither" I agreed. I kissed him and he kissed me back. We stayed like that for a good few minutes, I suppose you could call it a make out.

We finely pulled away and smiled at eachother. "I love you" I said sweetly. "I love you too" he replied cutely. "Im going to the bathroom I'll be back" Suga said as he got up. I nodded and watched him walk into the bathroom. There was a knock on the door, I got up and opened it. Jimin stood before me... "Y/N " Jimin said softly. "Yeah?" I said. "About you and Suga he doesn't-" I cut him off. "Oh let me guess Suga doesn't love me but you do so much" I said. "Spot on" Jimin said smiling. "I'm kidding" he added. "Oh" I said laughing. "I just wanted to say I'm Sorry if I've made you uncomfortable over these few days" he said awkwardly.