~9~

Y/N POV

"I love the song" I exclaimed in awe. "Well we fitted it to your favourite genre and it's about you so we made it special to you" Suga said. "Hey, I hope you don't mind me asking but why have you been spending so much time with V" Suga added self-consciously. "Well considering I've heard your song I think it's only fair you hear mine" I said getting up and reaching for the hidden track. "That still doesn't add up to why you've been spending your time with Tae" Suga said confused. "Well it's my first song without the band and I couldn't do it alone so me and Tae did a duet" I said happily. "Ohhhhh" he said laughing a little. 

I played the song. Suga was nodding his head along to the beat I laughed at him. Tae came in and said "sounds great doesn't it?". Suga nodded in agreement. Tae came and stood next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder I looked at him and smiled. "You guys can hold hands ,you know it doesn't bother me"  Suga said. I held Tae's hand and I looked down at our hands and smiled. "Y/N whos the song about?" Suga said confused. "Because it sounds like someone had left you and broken your heart" Suga added. "Um well as a child my real mum and I went Christmas shopping and she told me to wait in a store so I did-" I stopped as I began to tear up. Tae tightened his grip on my hand

I carried on "so I waited in the store and she never came back" I started crying. Tae let go of my hand and hugged me. Suga came and also hugged me then everyone else came in and they saw me crying they all hugged me at once. It was like a big group hug... I stopped crying almost immediately when they all hugged me. I felt loved and safe! I really enjoyed their company it made me feel like I was actaully valued in this hell hole we call earth. They all pulled away from the hug apart from Suga. "You know you can let go now" I said laughing. "Nope I'm staying in this position" Suga said shaking his head. I laughed at how adorable he was. I started playing with his hair. 

Everyone was laughing at us. Jungkook looked sad. He looked at me I mouthed "we'll talk later". He nodded cheering up a little. I turned my attention back to Suga. He pulled away and tackled me on the bed "what are you doing?" I said laughing. "I just thought it'd be funny" he said laughing. "I don't think that's the only reason" Jin said flirtatiously. Tae punched his arm. Jin flinched and it made me laugh. Just then Suga kissed me softly and I kissed him back. "That's the reason" Jungkook said giggling. We pulled away and shot him a 'really?' face. "Yes really,  you know you guys wanna do it" J-hope teased. "And I thought Jungkook was dirty" I said. Everyone laughed. Suga looked at me "why do you keep looking at me like that?" I asked giggling.

"Cos he's hungry" Jungkook said winking. "Oh Jungkook please stop being so dirty" Suga said laughing. "Why you getting horny Suga?" Jimin teased. "That's it everyone out" Tae said laughing. Everyone left and it was just us... "Do you actaully want to.. you know" I said smiling. "Well I have thought about it" Suga said softly. "I'm not going to lie here, I have thought about it" I said laughing. There was a silence between us not an awkward one just a thoughtful silence. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. "You know what I'm thinking about" Suga said with a hint of flirtatiousness in his voice. I smiled at him and I felt myself blush as we came closer and closer together. 

An hour later...

Me and Suga came out of his room and sat down on the sofa. Jungkook still looked sad, I sighed a bit too loud. "Jungkook would you like to talk about it with me and the others?" I asked. He nodded his head slowly and explained that him and Chiya were boyfriend and girlfriend now. "That's great so why are you sad?" Jin questioned. "Because she was in the shower and left her phone on the table and it kept buzzing so I went to turn it off and apparently she's cheating on me" Jungkook said quietly. I wrapped my arms around him "are you sure it wasn't just a pervert?" J-hope asked. "Well when I saw the messages I got nosy and looked through their chat history and it turns out they are together" Jungkook added. "I know how to get her back" I said smirking evilly.

"What how Chiya doesn't give a shit about anything?" Tae said. "Yeah but she's cares about a certain female in this room" I hinted. "Who's that then and where is she hiding?" Jimin asked stupidly. He was genuinely being serious "It's me you idiot" I joked. He face palmed we all laughed. "We are going to play a little game named jealousy" I said evilly laughing. "If that's okay with Suga and you'll have to play along with this too" I added quickly. "Fine by me" he said smiling. "So Jungkook does she know that you know about her cheating?" I asked. He shook his head. We discussed the plan and we were all going to the practice room in big hit to learn some new moves tomorrow...

THE NEXT DAY....

So the plan was that me and Jungkook leave to get some air but we have to go to a place where Chiya can't see our faces and pretend to be making out. But we won't actually make out obviously... The idea is all the guys want water so she has to go by the shop to get some which is where me and Jungkook will be fake making out. Suga said you could actually make out if we really wanted because he was in on the plan after all. So I asked Jungkook "well this place has like zero trees so there is like no places with shelter so" Jungkook said awkwardly. I nodded slowly "guess we will just have to man up then" I said. "Alright I'm man enough already though" Jungkook said. I giggled at his goofiness. Suga said he'd text as soon as she walked out of the building.

"Where's the fucking shop?" I said looking for it. Jungkook pointed to it. We walked towards the shop and we got in position. I was waiting for my phone to buzz. A few seconds later Suga text and said that she had just left. I shoved my phone in my pocket "okay no matter how she reacts you must not stop. think of what she was doing behind your back do you think she ever stopped and thought about you?" I asked. "True" he said. I looked at the building, she wasn't there yet. The idea was as soon as she saw us making out she'd run back in and get the guys and hopefully not even say anything to us before she got the guys. I saw her walking out the building. "You ready?" I asked shyly. He nodded "she deserves the pain" Jungkook said coming closer to me. Our lips met as Chiya was walking towards us.

She hadn't noticed yet. She walked closer and realised and ran straight back into the building. I made sure she had gone back in the building then I pulled away. "Okay you can stop for a moment" I said. "Okay hopefully the plan will work" Jungkook said. "Fingers-Crossed" I said. Chiya stormed out of the door. I practically pounced on jungkook's lips. I saw her pointing at us, I tried not to laugh. The guys were with her. I felt Jungkook smirk on my lips. I giggled a little. They came to us and Suga shoved Jungkook out of the way. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Suga exclaimed. "I'm sorry but I just really like her" Jungkook said with no expression on his face"Y/N you didn't even pull away... I thought you loved me" Suga said sadly. Even if this was just a prank I still felt upset.

"I'm sorry but I want to be with Jungkook now he's the one I truly love" I said turning my gaze to Jungkook. "I thought we had something special Jungkook" Chiya said dissapointed. Jungkook came closer and whispered in my ear "turns out she's has something special with a lot of men" I giggled cutely so they'd think he said something cute like 'I love you so much'. "Y/N Chiya is right and I thought we had something special" Suga said sadly. I couldn't stand seeing him sad even if this was just a joke I wanted to hug and kiss him and tell him everything was okay. I never knew Chiya could be so horrible to be honest I always marked her as the loyal type. But that went down the drain fast...

"But Y/N you said you loved me" Tae exclaimed. Everyone gasped. Oh yeah I forgot to mention..this was also part of the plan. "Well she loves me now" Jungkook said competitively. Chiya ran off down the road super quick. We waited until we couldn't see her and went back into the building where we all high-fived eachother. We entered the practice room and Suga kissed me passionately and tried to move me back against the wall. "What do you think you're doing mister?" I said putting my hands on my hips jokingly. "I couldn't stand seeing Jungkook kiss you like that" he said as he successfully pushed me up against the wall. "Well you're a better kisser than him anyway" I said giggling. "I heard that" Jungkook said turning around. "We don't care" Suga exclaimed laughing. He kissed me again softly this time like he was trying to be really careful with me.

"Could you guys like not do that, because if PD nim walks in I can guarantee he won't be impressed. " Jimin said looking out for us.And with that PD nim burst through the doors and looked at me and Suga.....