~14~

THE NEXT DAY....

Y/N POV 

I was meeting Suga's auntie today. She seemed nice from what I heard when they were both talking. Suga still wasn't awake yet. He was cuddling with me so I found it hard to try and escape his grip. His grip tightened "a few more minutes" he said elongating the 's'. I escaped his grip and took a shower and I came back into the room and Suga was still in bed. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself and got in to bed next to him to shake him to try and wake him up "Noooooo" he groaned. I grabbed his pillow and launched it at the door. "You took my pillow!" He exclaimed. "Get up then and you can have it back" I said smiling. "It's alright I can just use you as a pillow" he exclaimed getting closer to me. I felt my towel slipping down I pulled it up quickly. I got out of bed but Yoongi grabbed my towel. I held it so it wouldn't fall "you did that on purpose!" I exclaimed. He smirked at me "just get up" I said laughing. I got changed quickly and he was still in bed "seriously how many times do I have to tell you to get changed" I said to him laughing. He was sat up at least. He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed. "What?" I asked giggling. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately. His hand was pressed against my lower back. I heard the door open "no no no no not my innocent Y/N" Jin said pulling me from Suga and carrying me out his room. Suga was running after me "my innocent Y/N, Suga you meanie" Jin protested. "Y/N come back I wasn't finished" Suga moaned. 

I laughed and smiled at him and stuck my tongue out at Suga. Jungkook stared at us in confusion "helppppp" I called to Jungkook. He just laughed. "Taeeeeeeee" I screamed for him. "Jin put her down" Suga exclaimed laughing and out of breath. "No so you can try and have sex with her in the hall this time" Jin exclaimed running faster. "Who shouted me?" Tae said confused. He saw Jin carrying me. "Jin put.Y/N.down" he said being deadly serious. Jin put me down and I ran to Suga. "I don't trust you two alone together anymore" Jin said being serious. "Not like I haven't done it with Suga before" I exclaimed then covered my mouth quickly."oops" I said. "Um I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that at all" Jungkook said quietly. Everyone nodded in agreement apart from Jin. "That's what happens when people love eachother" I said to Jin. "My innocent daughter should not have done that without my consent" he said trying not to laugh. "Sorry mum" I said laughing. "Wait! Did they have clothes on?" Tae exclaimed. I nodded and so did Suga. "Okay" Tae said laughing.

Everyone was coming to his aunties. Considering they were all like family to Suga's auntie. I knew Jin wouldn't let me be in the same room as Suga, let alone sleep in the same bed. "I'm arranging bedrooms in the hotel" Jin called out. I heard Suga sigh in dissapointment. "2 in each room and 3 in one" Jin said seriously. "Y/N go with Tae. Suga with me. Jimin with hobi and Jungkook with namjoon" He said seriously. I high-fived Tae "room mate power!" He exclaimed. I laughed at his stupidness "why can't I go with Y/N...." Suga moaned. "Because you guys are not being alone...in a bedroom" Jungkook said laughing. "Who says I can't sneak in?" Suga said mischievously. Jin looked at him and rolled his eyes then I whispered to Tae "you don't mind if he sneaks in right?". "He can sneak in if he wants but if he gets caught then don't blame me" he whispered laughing. I nodded and hugged him tightly. I walked to Suga "Tae says you can sneak in" I whispered in his ear. "Glad because if he said no I'd sneak in anyway" he whispered back. 

"Naught boy" I whispered. Jungkook must have heard me say it and he said "don't want to brag or anything but I stay up 2 minutes after Jin tells me to go to bed". I laughed at him "ooh" I said laughing. "No flirting any of you!" Jin exclaimed. Suga just laughed and so did I. "Jimin when are you going to tell Y/N?" Hobi exclaimed then he covered his mouth. "J-Hope" he said angrily. "Sorry" Hobi said feeling guilty.  "Tell Y/N what?" Suga said suspiciously. "Oh nothing just something...personal" Jimin said avoiding the question. Suga looked a bit jealous. I still hadn't told Suga about what Jimin did for the first few days. I looked at Jimin and he was smirking. What was he thinking? God I don't even know if I want to know to be honest... I prayed to god it wasn't about me. Jungkook looked at me as if to say. Be careful. I nodded at him and smiled. He smiled back.

AN HOUR LATER,

We had arrived at the bus station which would take us around the town where their house was. It was freezing cold I felt myself shivering. I forgot to get my coat on the way out. "Are you cold?" Suga asked. I nodded weakly. Suga's scarf came over his arms. He opened the scarf and pulled me back and wrapped the scarf around me as well as him. I felt his breath on my neck, I giggled. He kissed my cheek softly. I blushed and looked down at the floor. He moved down to my neck and kissed my neck softly. "Guys no" Jin said seriously while glaring at us. Suga didn't stop "Suga stop" Jin said. He kissed my neck for one last time then stopped. "Thank you" Jin said calmly. "To be continued..." Suga whispered in my ear. I giggled at him and Jin glared again. 

A/N: I'm so fucking sorry if this is a short chapter but I have been having writers blocks too often and they're so annoying someone help 😂 Anyway  I have done my best for this chapter. Again, I'm so fucking sorry if this is too short I'm not being very creative at the moment haha.