~8~

Y/N POV:

"I-it's okay" I said. "No it isn't I've been a total jerk can you forgive me?" He said softly. I nodded and gave him a tight,warm hug. "I'll see you later" I said. He nodded and waved then walked off down the corridor. The bathroom door opened. I turned around and Suga was smiling at me "why are you smiling?" I asked laughing. "You're just so beautiful" he said staring at me. "I was facing the door" I said giggling. "Mmm you're still beautiful" he said smiling and coming closer to me. He held both my hands and looked me dead in the eye "I love you" he said sweetly. "I love you too" I said back. He pulled me into a tight hug. 

He was being really nice to me today. "Why are you being so nice?" I asked confused. "Because you,  my babe are going to be famous and you might not spend lots of time with me anymore" Suga said sadly. "I'll always make time for you don't worry and I'm not famous yet and I probably won't be anytime soon, but who knows so let's spend every minute with eachother while we can"  I said happily. "Sounds great" Suga said. I nodded at him and smiled at how cute he was. "So when's the song up?" Suga asked curiously. "Uh well we've done most of the things we need to do so uh Should be up in about a week" I said. "I'm looking forward to it" he said smiling.

2 weeks later..........

Suga's POV:

Y/N's band had made it big they're song went viral. She was now getting noticed in the streets sometimes even more than me. She was so calm with them and no fans knew about our relationship but they knew something was going on but more people seemed to ship her with Jimin more than me... Which did upset me but I tried not to show it. No one seemed to notice anyway apart from Y/N but I didn't tell her the real reason. 

She seems to also be spending more time with Jimin than me. Tae and Keisha were doing things I'd rather not mention... Y/N didnt know I'd wrote a song for her.It was called 'war of hormone' I showed it to everyone. They all wrote their own bits for the song it appears they all thought she was attractive. I didn't blame them because she really was... Tae had a proper soft spot for her so did Jungkook and Jimin. Jin didn't seem to bothered but he eventually got some lyrics made up. We were working on it all the time and we tried to do it as close as we could to her preferred music genre.

It sounded really great. I wanted it to be a suprise since it was her birthday soon and I had a special trip for just us planned. She was always complaining about how we didn't have any time for eachother and it made her upset because she thought that I was gonna break up with her. I really didn't want that to happen and I was scared she was gonna break up with me aswell if we didn't spend much time together so i planned the trip. Y/N and Chiya had become friends again and were working on a new song. They were planning on making their album in a bit. I already knew it would be amazing!

I walked past Tae's room when I heard him talking to Keisha "in that song you admit that Y/N is attractive" Keisha said. "Seriously? What is it with you girls and competition" Tae said angrily. He walked out of the door "oh uh hi Suga" Taehyung said awkwardly. "Hey uh is everything alright?" I asked concerned. "Yeah I just gotta speak to Y/N don't worry" he said walking off to find Y/N. 

Y/N's POV:

Tae grabbed me by the hand and took me outside. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Uh that song Suga wrote for you-" he put his hand over his mouth and gasped. "Oh my god I wasn't supposed to tell you" he added. "He wrote a song for me" I asked shyly. Tae nodded. "So why are you upset?" I asked confused."because we all had to write a bit for you and because I find you attractive and I describe that in the words I use for your song and Keisha is having a go at me for it" he said angrily. "Slow down you never said you found me attractive" I said. "Well yeah I do but can we just not talk about that now" he said trying to change the subject. "Can't resist me  can you?" I said flipping my hair. "Shh they'll hear you" Tae said softly.

I saw Suga standing in the doorway shocked "oh hi Suga" Tae said happily. "Don't do all that happy shit with me" Suga said angrily. I jumped back confused and shocked. "Why have you been having an affair with my girlfriend Tae" he shouted. "Wow now Suga we aren't dating" I said. "Oh yeah explain this quote from you guys 'can't resist me can you' and 'shh they'll hear you' seems pretty sketchy to me" Suga said. I rubbed the back of my neck embarrassed. Keisha walked out and asked Suga what was going on. Suga told Keisha that were having an affair.

"For fucks sake we aren't having an affair" I shouted. Suga just looked at me and then Keisha. "Do you believe that?" He said. "Nope I knew they'd been fucking behind our backs by the way they look at eachother, always having eye sex" Keisha said crossing her arms. "What even is eye sex?" Tae exclaimed. I whispered in his ear what it meant "ohhhhhhhhh okay" he said laughing a little. "See he's not denying it and neither is she" Suga said. I ran off outside, Tae was shouting me but I wasn't listening. I decided to go to my special place so I sat down on the bench. Thinking about everything that had happened. I felt someone sit next to me, Tae. "Hi" I said awkwardly.

"Suga's worrying about you" he said. "Yeah well he shouldn't have assumed anything then should he" I said angrily. Tae put his arm around me. "I know you're upset but you need to talk to him just so he knows you're okay" Tae said. I pulled out my phone he grabbed it "I mean face to face" he said handing me my phone back. I nodded and walked back with Tae. I knocked on the door and Suga opened it and flung his arms around me. I was suprised at first but I hugged him back. "Tae explained and I'm so sorry" he said sadly. "It's fine" I said hugging him tighter. He pulled away and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back. "What was that for?" I asked laughing.

"I thought you'd done something stupid" Suga said holding my hands. "Well I didn't and I didn't even think about doing anything stupid" I said smiling. He pulled me into a hug again and led me into his room. "Wow what are you guys gonna do?" Jimin said flirtatiously. "Shutup" I said laughing. "I'm going to show you the song" Suga said opening the door. He showed me the song (if you don't know the song then listen to it). V really did express his feelings everyone did especially Suga. Jimin And Jungkook also did it a lot and it made me feel loved.