~6~

Y/N POV:

It had been a few hours since I tried to die. I had calmed down a lot more now, Keisha had forgiven me. But I don't think she was mad in the first place but I could be wrong. Chiya still gave me death glares now and again. I wanted to tell her again what actually happened but I didn't fancy getting kicked out again..."Y/N you're not sleeping here tonight I just need some space" Chiya said calmly. "Well where is she gonna go?" Suga said angrily. "Calm down" Jungkook said holding both of his hands up. "She can stay with us" Jimin said a bit too eagerly. Jungkook looked angry. "He's just trying to lighten the mood Kookie it's fine I'll find a bench or something" I said seriously. "No!" Suga shouted. I jumped back I didn't expect him to shout. "S-sorry" he said embarrassed. I smiled at him. "Seriously though Y/N you can stay with us" Tae exclaimed. I tried to change their minds but it wasn't working.

"Phew I'm glad you agree now we don't have to kidnap you" J-hope exclaimed. "Well I'm sleeping on the couch" I said happily. They all groaned "what?" I said. "You're not sleeping on the fricken couch!" Suga exclaimed. I giggled."well I ain't taking any of your beds because one of you will have to sleep on the couch" I said laughing. "Apart from one person" Suga said. Everyone looked at Suga their mouths half open. "That's if you want obviously" he said. "Yeah okay that's fine" I said happily. He held my hand. We intertwined our fingers. I smiled at him, he hasn't noticed though he seemed quite upset. I feel so guilty for putting him through that. He was really worried I could see it in his eyes. 

I nudged him lightly "yeah did you uh say something?" He said. "What were you thinking about?" I asked him. "That lovely food I had the other day" Suga joked. "No actually I was just thinking about you as always" he said sweetly. It made me smile and blush. He started poking my dimples "stop" I said laughing. "Sorry you're just so cute!" He said still poking my dimples. He let go and laughed. "If you guys could not get all lovey dovey in front of us it's making me sick" Chiya said. She wasn't  even joking by the tone she said it in. Keisha glared at her. "How long do you want her to stay at theirs" Keish asked sadly. "The longer the better" she muttered under her breath. Keisha shoved her "I don't know well Keisha will ring you when" she said. I nodded awkwardly. "You know why don't you just-" Jimin said trying to walk to her angrily. I grabbed his arm and pulled it back. It scared him a little but he soon winked at me.

Ugh I forgot about that detail. That's why he wants me to stay, so he can make another move on me. Why is life so complicated? At least Suga would be there. Also that's why Jungkook got really mad. Jungkook went to walk to Chiya but she said "I don't even want to see you right now" she said avoiding eye contact. "How many times do I have to explain to you we didn't do anything" I said raising my voice. I tried to walk to her angrily but Suga stopped me. "Calm down" he whispered in my ear. "She's not worth it" he said loud enough so Chiya would hear. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. "Come on let's get you settled in" he said walking me out the door. "Bye Y/N" Keisha said sadly. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. She ran to me and hugged me. "No I know you. You'd never do something like that" she said. I nodded. "I'll see you soon" I said pulling away from the hug. "Bye" she said waving. I did a weak wave back and we decided to walk back. He held my waist all the way there. I looked at him occasionally but he was looking in the distance.

Just then we heard girls screaming."SUGA!" "DON'T STEAL OUR SUGA" "ARE THEY TOGETHER" one was crossing the road to see us. Suga pulled up my hood and held my head and points it downwards. "Well girl whoever you are in there I want to apologise on behalf of my friends" she said laughing. "Well thank you" Suga said. "You can come out of that hood now" Suga said pulling my hood down. I waved to her smiling. "Wow what are you ashamed of you're like really pretty" she said. I smiled "Thanks a bunch but have you looked at yourself" I replied cheerily.  She blushed. "M-my friends are coming pull up your hood" she said. I pulled it up and looked downwards. They were really busy talking to Suga. I gave the girl my phone number so she could text me. She seemed super nice and she helped me too by telling me they were coming.

Suga out his arm around my waist and said "I'm gonna take this beautiful woman back to my house so it was lovely seeing you" Suga said smiling. "Bye!" She said waving. "Text me" I said waving. "I will" she replied happily. "Awh she was so adorable" I said in awe. "I know" Suga agreed. We walked the rest of the way home. When we arrived Suga prepared food for us both. He handed me the food and I thanked him. It had been almost half on hour and Suga hadn't even touched his food. "You haven't even touched your food" I said finishing the last bit of my food. "I'm worrying" he said sadly. "About what?" I asked confused. "You" he said tearing up. I put the plate down on the table and walked towards him and hugged him "well don't worry I'm here" I said doing a funny dance trying to cheer him up. He let a weak laugh. 

"Now eat. I don't want you starving and getting ill" I said worried. He nodded and ate. I did the washing up, I felt like I should. "Suga do you want a drink?" I shouted. "No" he said in my ear. "You scared me" I said laughing. He giggled cutely. He slipped his hands on my waist. I giggled a little and blushed. "I love it when you blush" he said. I blushed even more. "Stop it" I said laughing. "Make me" he said smiling. "Okay" I replied chasing him around the house. I finally caught him and tackled him to the ground. "Stop now" I joked. "I don't think I will" he teased."what does it take?" I said. He kissed me softly, I kissed him back. "That wasn't so hard now was it?" He said. "No that was easy" I said laughing.