~11~

Suga's POV:

We went to the party. Where we saw got7, black pink, exo obviously and lots more.  I didn't pay much attention at all to be honest. Y/N felt bad for Johnnie so she offered to take him to the party but he said he didn't want to ruin the fun. To my suprise Jungkook wasn't looking sad he was looking proud. It made me smile at how happy he was. Ever since he'd got with Chiya he was acting like he was being controlled. I was so proud of him when he said no a guy like him deserved better. I turned my gaze to Y/N she was talking to one of the girls in blackpink. I watched her for a few seconds then turned to where Jungkook was. He wasn't there now... I looked around the room for him I didn't see him anywhere... I walked over to Y/N I tapped on her shoulder.

She turned around "what's up oppa?" She asked confused. "Um Jagiya, I can't find Jungkook can you help me?" I asked giving her puppy eyes. "Of course oppa come on" she said waving at the girl. The girl waved back weakly. We went to go find Jungkook. We went outside and I saw Jungkook with a girl Y/N hadn't seen him yet. She went to shout Jungkook I pulled her back quickly and put my hand against her mouth to stop her talking. "If I remove my hand don't say a word and then look round the corner" I whispered to her. She nodded, I removed me hand slowly revealing a red mark on her face. "Oh my god did I hurt you?" I whispered sadly. She nodded slowly "oh my god I'm sorry" I said still whispering. "It's okay" she said peering around the corner. She came back and was smiling like crazy "try not to fangirl!" I whispered. She giggled a bit to loud.

"Is anyone there?" We heard Jungkook say. Y/N was silently freaking out, I could see it in her eyes. Without thought I practically forced my lips onto hers, it didn't take her long to kiss back. I ran my fingers through her hair and scrunched certain parts. She was moving her hands up and down my waist. We saw Jungkook turn the corner and look at us shocked. I pulled away "oh hi Jungkook" I said. He totally ignored me and stared at us in shock (A/N Jungshook am I right? Hehe sorry I'll let you keep reading now). "What?" Y/N asked confused. "What did we do?" She added confused. It then hit me that kiss was like nothing we'd had before, the one we just had  was heated and it didn't help that I had her against the wall either. Yeah we'd had sex but I hadn't kissed her like that before... I've never kissed anyone like that before.

"Uh sorry for staring but um holy shit, what was that?!" Jungkook exclaimed still shocked. "A kiss duh" Y/N said obviously. "Alright anyway since your hear come meet my uh-friend sorta" he said grabbing Y/N's hand. I followed them round the corner, there was a girl in a Pencil  skirt  and a pink silk  crop top. My first thought was god she must be cold... She was shivering. Y/N took off her coat and gave it to the girl. She refused at first but she eventually took it. When she took her coat off Jungkook started at her. "What is it with you and looking shocked what even are you-fuuuck" I cut myself off by staring at Y/N up and down. She had a short leather zip up skirt with black tights on underneath and and a grey metallic cropped shirt that showed her belly button piercing. She had a studded black leather jacket on over the top. I could see why he was staring now.

"What? Can't a girl give herself a makeover?" She said laughing. "Not in front of other guys other than me you gotta save all that for me and me only" I said protectively looking her up and down . She laughed at how protective I was being. "I think you look amazing, do you mind if I ask where you got your stuff from?" The girl asked politely. "Oh my gosh of course not I got this stuff from hot topic" she said twirling around. I felt like cursing over how hot she looked right now. Jungkook was staring at her legs. I nudged him "mine" I said. "Sorry I just, I just have never seen her in stuff like that before so it shocked me a bit" he said. The Girls decided to go inside and get drinks for us. When they left I said to Jungkook "uhh something happened" I said embarrassed. "What happen-" he cut himself off realising what was up. "Oh uh just cover it with your shirt" he added.

He started laughing "it's not funny what if she sees it?" I said worriedly. "How do you know that it wasn't her aim to give you a...you know" he said raising his eyebrows. "Because she's innocent and-" I cut myself off. She really wasn't that innocent, I don't think she'd do that on purpose though. "Eh I suppose you might be right" I said realising. They came back and handed us our drinks. "Thanks babe" I said to Y/N. She smiled at me. Just then Tae came out and said "oh there you are! we wondered where you-" he stopped when he saw Y/N. "Stop looking Tae" Suga said. He snapped out of it and revealed Keisha walking behind him, they were holding hands. THEY WERE SO CUTE. They went to the end of the garden and into the shed. I didn't want to check on them just in case they were doing something... I'd need the holy water and there's a limited supply, Jimin uses it all being the innocent person he is.

I was introduced to the girl and they were dating since a few hours ago. I was happy he forgot about Chiya. Like I said it was like she was controlling him. Y/N and Jodie had a relationship where they just naturally became best friends after like 3 seconds. Jodie was the girl Jungkook was Dating. she was super nice and generous. She was kind to everyone that came even if they were rude to her...

A/N : hi guys so I thought I'd just make you a mini chapter just to fill your needs. And wtf?!how has this got almost 100 views!!!!!! Thanks so much guys -Lucy xxx