~13~

Suga's POV

I text Y/N but she still hasn't replied I got really worried. I made a quick trip over to Chiya's to see if she was there. I asked Chiya if Y/N was there. She  shook her head "she went to the park but she hasn't come back" Chiya answered."okay sorry for bothering you, I'll go find her" I said. "Bye" she said shutting the door. I ran towards the park and saw a light coming from a torch... "Y/N?" I shouted. "Y/N!" I shouted again. I saw two figures by a tree, they had a torch it was Y/N and another woman. "Y/N" I shouted wrapping my arms around her "I thought something had happened to you" I added pulling away. "I'm fine and I'm sorry I left my phone in my room if you tried to text me" Y/N said guiltily. "Who's this Y/N?" The woman said quietly. "Oh yeah I almost forgot" Y/N said embarrassed. "Mum this is Suga...Suga this is Mum. My real one" I said excitedly. "Nice to meet you!" I said to her mum. "You too Suga." Her mum said happily.

"Suga is my boyfriend" she added. I put my arm around her. I was worried as to what she might say and if she dissaproves of me. "You guys are so cute together" she said excitedly. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth "don't worry Suga she's not like my other mum" I said reassuring him. "You have another one?" My mum asked. "She doesn't approve of you?" Her mum asked me. I shook my head "why not you're both adorable and you're so polite Suga" Her mum said kindly. "He is isn't he" Y/N agreed. I blushed at how they were complimenting me. "You won't be needing that mum anymore" Her mum exclaimed. "YOU MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO STAY WITH ME!" Y/N shouted excitedly. She nodded excitedly. They both gave eachother a hug and then me. Y/N's mum was very kind and caring toward Y/N and even me. We decided to let Y/N's other mum stay at her house. Her real mum has a house here so she stayed in that and we got her address and other details. We also made a deal not to tell anyone what happened. Y/N seemed so excited. I didn't blame her to be honest.

I saw Y/N on her phone she was texting Tae. They were just talking about Keisha. She was telling him everything would be fine. I snakes my arms around her waist. "You're amazing, you know that?" I said to her. She realised I was looking at her messages "Thanks and I just want to support him because I feel bad for him" Y/N said smiling. "How old is he?" Her mum asked curiously. "Eh 22 I think" She ask not sure. "Yeah he's 22" I said to her. "I have another daughter and she's 21 and I was just wondering if you'd like to set them up together" her mum said. "Sounds great but we should give him some time" Y/N said smiling. I nodded at her in agreement. Y/N was silent all the way back. When we dropped her mum off I asked her what was up. "Tae said he was going to kill himself and I managed to stop him" she said quietly. "So why did you go silent?" I asked confused. "I just don't know if I really stopped him" she said guiltily. "Well...you can stay over ours if you want to and keep on eye on him" I said to her. "I would love that actaully" she said happily. "Good now go tell Chiya" I said smiling. We arrived outside her house and I stayed outside and waited for her.

I heard her mum shout "you're not going anywhere." She walked out the door not listening to her at all. I grabbed her hand and walked off with her down the street, someone pulled us into an alley. I pulled Y/N behind me so she wouldn't get hurt. "I want the girl" his voice sounded familiar and then he burst out into laughter. He took the mask off it was namjoon. "You little-" I was cut off by a bang behind me. I turned around and saw Y/N on the floor unconscious. I bent down and put her in my arms and carried her to our place. She didn't need the doctor, every time she gets really scared she faints. Namjoon didn't know though and he felt really guilty. I kept telling him it was fine but he kept saying it wasn't. When we got to the house I took Y/N to my room and layed her down on the bed. I was just opening the door to leave when I heard her say "M-Min Yoongi". I turned around and she was sat up I went to her and pushed her back down "come on let yourself recover a bit" I said holding her hand. She nodded "Uh is Tae here can you bring him in?" She asked smiling weakly. "Yeah" I said nodding and getting V. I brought him in and he ran to her and hugged her tightly.

She hugged him back weakly. "You made me worried" she said to him. "I know I'm sorry" he said to her. She stayed silent for a moment "I'm just glad you're okay" she said. He smiled at her and reassured her everything was fine and he'd never do that again. Then Namjoon walked in "Y/N I'm well and truly sorry I didn't know" he said guiltily. "It's fine don't worry you weren't supposed to know" she said smiling. Tae moved away so namjoon could give her a hug. They hugged eachother warmly. An hour had gone by and everyone was okay. Tae and Y/N decided to play video games in his room. So I just sat down and watched TV for a while. I occasionally heard them shouting competitively. There was a bang. I rushed upstairs to see what happened and Y/N was wrestling with Tae on the floor. I laughed at them. They and even realised I was in the room yet. "You cheated!" Tae exclaimed. "No I did not! You just suck at this game" Y/N said laughing. Tae realised I had came in. "Oh hi Suga" he said laughing.

Y/N turned around "hi again" she said. I waved back to her laughing aswell. "Good game Tae I'm gonna go" she said teasing him. "Bye and well done, beginners luck I suppose" he said to her. She giggled at him and walked to me and I led her just outside Tae's room. Where I stopped her and kissed her softly. "What was that for?" She said smiling. "Because I love you" I replied lovingly. "Aw I love you to oppa" she said blushing a little. "Guys seriously stop being so cute" Jungkook said walking out of his room. We giggled. "So how are you and Jodie?" Y/N asked. "We are great I'm on Skype with her now" Jungkook said smiling. I nodded. Then it reminded me SKYPE. I grabbed Y/N's hand and ran to my room where I grabbed my computer and skyped my auntie. I was visiting her tomorrow and I forgot to tell Y/N she was invited. My auntie really wanted to meet Y/N she didn't want to see Y/N on skype she wanted it to be a suprise. 

A/N: Hi thereeeee :) Just wanted to say thank you so much for over 100 reads. I'm not planning on ending this story yet, but when I do finish I will definitely write more X reader's and some bts one shots cos I love reading them anyone thanks again and byeeeee 💚