~3~

Jimin's POV:

I was on my way to Y/N's house. I wasn't gonna do anything stupid because I knew it would hurt Suga but I just really needed to tell her. Suga has been hinting at her for weeks now. But she doesn't know it, I'm thinking something/someone else is on her mind. And I wasn't sure if that was me so I needed to clear a few things up. Yes I liked her, but so did Suga. Min Yoongi never really comes across girls he likes. So I'm going to let him have her, but that won't stop me from trying. I knocked on the door and Y/N answered. "H-hi Jimin" she said. "Hey can I come in?" I said politely. "Uh yeah sure" she said. I walked into their house and said "where's  Chiya?" I asked. "She's having a shower" she said smiling. "Jungkook told me about me being your..you know" I said. "Oh uh did he uh I told him not to say anything..." She said awkwardly.

"I just wanted to talk to you about it okay?" I said reassuring her. She nodded slightly. "Well the truth is I like you too" I said trying not to sound creepy. She sniffled a little. "You don't have to say anything I just wanted you to know" I said with my head down. "I-I like Suga. A lot" she said. "And I like you too..." She added. "But I-I think I like Suga more" she said. "That's fine but it's not going to stop me from trying" I said walking to the door. "Well can I at least see if I do?" She said softly. "I-if you really want to" I said. She walked up to me and kissed me softly. I kissed her back. I pulled away because it was the best thing to do. "Bye Y/N" I said going out the door. She waved a little.

Y/N POV:

I shouldn't have even tried. I knew for sure I liked Suga more I don't know what came over me. And what did he mean it wouldn't stop him from trying? Trouble was gonna come soon enough...it was a few hours until I was going out with Suga. I decided to watch a film I couldn't get them both off my mind. Chiya came down. She sat down next to me. "J-jimin came over" I said. "Oh Y/N  did you ki-" I cut her off by nodding continuously. She said "it's okay it's alright" she said. "You were just testing." She said comforting me. "I know but I know I like Suga more so I don't know why I did it" I said as my eyes started to fill up with water. "Listen don't worry okay just enjoy your time with Suga tonight okay?" She said. I nodded. 

I had to get ready now, so I put my stuff on and put a little makeup on. Suga was meeting me at our house. I heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and opened it. Suga stood before me "wow Y/N you look-" I cut him off. "Depressing, Emo" I said. "No, gorgeous" he said. I smiled at him and felt myself blush. "You ready?" He said. I nodded and walked outside with him. We reached a fancy little restaurant. We were seated at our table where we talked for a while. I forgot about Jimin the whole time we were there. He basically took all my problems away. He really made me happy. When we had finished we were walking back when Suga grabbed my hand. I grabbed his, we held hands all the way back. When we reached my house I said "I had lots of fun tonight" I said to him. "Me too goodnight Y/N" Yoongi said. "Goodnight" I said walking inside. I was about to go in when Suga span me around and kissed me softly. I kissed him back. 

He his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and connected my hands at the back of his neck. "Goodnight for real this time" Suga said pulling away. I nodded and walked inside smiling like an idiot. "Wow why so happy geez" Chiya said. I blushed like crazy. "Sit your butt down tell me EVERYTHING" Chiya ordered laughing. I told her about everything including the kiss. "I definitely like Suga more" I said proudly. "I definitely ship you more with Suga" Chiya exclaimed. "Me too" I said happily. I couldn't stop thinking about Suga I heard my phone buzz. I went upstairs quickly and I had 1 notification. It was Suga... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Y/N, I had lots of fun and I'd love to do it again sometime. Thanks again for letting me take you out. I have a question for you next time we go out ;) X 

Hey Yoongi, I had loads of fun to do and I'd absolutely love to do it again. How could I resist you eh?  And okay I'll be prepared . X

Bye Y/N, sweet dreams X 💕 Sleep well

You too Yoongi 💕 X Goodnight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly out my phone on charge by my bed and got into my pyjamas. I went onto my notes app and started to write a song. After a while I decided to go to bed. We had to record in the studio soon for our first record. We had both been working our asses off to get a really good,catchy song. That wouldn't be hard with Bts's help. I was about to drift off to sleep when my phone buzzed. It was my best friend from back home Keisha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Y/N, just wanted to know how's Korea?

Oh my god Keisha it's great, I was wondering when you'd text. I wish you were here with me 

SUPRISE! I'm coming to Korea tomorrow to see you for a month!

OMG! I can't wait for you to get here I have lots to tell you!!!

Goodnight for now Y/N

Night Keisha 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone back down. It was still pretty early. The doorbell rung, I heard jungkook's voice then it all went silent. I got out of bed quietly and went outside of my room. I saw them making out on the couch. The floor creaked. They both looked up startled. I started giggling and making kissy noises. Chiya got up and started chasing me round the house, I went into somewhere she wouldn't find me. Then someone shouted "BOO!" I jumped back. I turned around Jungkook was laughing his ass of. He mocked me jumping back, I pushed him playfully. Just then Chiya found us. She was out of breath. "Come on Y/N get into bed" she said laughing. I went to my room and shouted goodnight.

The Next Morning: 

We had both gone to the airport to get Keisha. When we got her we went to the big hit entertainment building. We were doing our first recording session today, I was the main rapper and dancer of the group. Chiya was the band leader and singer. We had a few other band mates who did the rest. They were all boys. There was: Alex, Kai, Chen. We were a small k-pop band other members had a lot more than us. We arrived at the building and met up with Bts. I saw Suga and hugged him tightly. "You can kiss me you know?" Suga said smiling. I kissed him he kissed me back softly. "Ah Y/N i see a lot has happened in a few months" Keisha said. I looked at her and smiled. I hugged Suga again, he hugged me back. I wanted him to be with me when I was recording, I figured it would make me feel a lot better.

I walked with Suga into the recording room. I went into where the microphone was. Suga followed me into it and stood in the corner of the room. I tested the microphone out. It was working really good. I sung and rapped my parts. I could see Suga smiling at me in the corner. A smile creeped on my face. I saw him giggle a little. When we had finished I went to get some water when I felt hands on my waist. I turned myself around to see Suga. "That was amazing" he exclaimed. "Thanks" I said gratefully. I grabbed some water and went to everyone. "I'm so proud of you" Suga said happily.