~4~

Suga's POV:

Y/N sounded so professional. She was truly amazing. Her voice was the most soothing thing ever even when she was rapping. She genuinely put her heart and soul into the music they were producing. Everyone was sat on the couch waiting for me and Y/N to come back from the studio. "I did it" she said proudly. Everyone cheered "Suga you like rapping on a scale of 1-10 how good was she?" Tae asked. "11" I said laughing. She looked at me and smiled. God that smile gets me every time... Keisha was sat on the floor on her phone and she didn't realise that tae got up and sat behind her and hugged her from behind. "You know Keisha, you're like a teddy bear" he said hugging her tightly. Her face blushed a vibrant red. I smiled to myself of how cute they would be as a couple. Just then Y/N whispered in my ear "we have to get them to date". "I know they'd be so cute" I whispered back. "We need a ship name" she said. "Why are we whispering when we can just go in a room" I said laughing. "I don't know" she said laughing. We quickly went into my room "ship names uh there is Keishahyung, Taeisha-" I cut her off. "Operation Taeisha is a go!" I said a bit too loud. "Shh your too loud" she said giggling. I covered my mouth. "Hey Suga" she said. I nodded signalling for her to carry on.

"Do you want to come round mine, Keisha's and Chiyas place tonight. We can invite Tae and get them close to eachother" she said winking. "Oh so you don't want to spend time with your date" I said fake sulking. "Well we have plenty of time for that during the film" she said giggling. I nodded. "Invite everyone in bts, because I saw Chiya and Jungkook making out the other day" she said. "Oh my god! I knew there was something between them" I said a bit too loud again. She put a finger to my lips. "Shhh" she said giggling. "Sorry" I whispered. We walked out "just a question why did you go in the other room?" Jimin asked. "Reasons" I said laughing. "You didn't wanna have sex did you?" Jimin replied laughing. "Jimin.." Y/N piped up. "Yeah?" He said pushing his luck. "You got no jams" Y/N said trying to hold back laughter. Everyone laughed for a few minutes straight "that's what you get Jimin" I said laughing hysterically. "Good one Y/N" Jungkook said giving her a high five. I couldn't help but laugh. Everyone started chanting "Jimin's got no jams" until he left the room faking anger. Y/N got up and went after him.

Y/N POV: 

I went after Jimin. I was still laughing but I soon managed to contain myself. Just then Jimin stopped suddenly. I walked toward him and put my hand on his shoulder. He span round and put me against the wall "J-Jimin wh-what are you d-doing?" I asked shyly. "I told you I'd try" he said as he kissed my neck. "Jimin!" Someone said angrily. I turned around it was Jungkook. Jimin took his hands from my waist and rolled his eyes. "To be continued...." He whispered to me as he winked. "Are you alright?" Jungkook asked concerned. "Y/N i don't think we should tell Suga.." Jungkook said. I nodded in agreement I didn't want to make him worry about me. "I'm fine just a little shocked that's all" I said while walking back with Jungkook. I sat down next to Yoongi again and then Jungkook said "where did Jimin go?". "I'm here" he shouted as he popped up from behind the couch where I was sitting. 

He dangled his arms over my shoulders and came closer to my neck. I could feel his breath on my neck. I looked at Jungkook quickly and looked at him as if to say help. "Hey Jimin everyone is really thirsty how about you get us all a drink?" Jungkook piped up. "Of course guys, Y/N do you want anything special to drink?" He said. "A special girl deserves a special drink" he said. "Just water please" I said a little too quickly. Suga was completely oblivious to what was going on because he was engrossed in something he was doing on his phone. Nobody else had actually noticed what was going on Tae and Keisha were to busy flirting. Everyone else was talking. Jimin got everyone a drink and he handed mine to me carefully. I tried to grab it without touching his hand but he moved his hand so I had mine on is.

I quickly grabbed the drink and moved it away quickly. God I already didn't like where this was going... What if he does something to me. What if- I should just stop thinking about this. But seriously what would happen if- my thoughts were cut off by Suga putting his arm around me. "You look worried are you alright?" He said concerned.  "Yeah just somethings are a bit weird right now" I said softly. "Well I'm here for you if you need me" he said adorably. "Thanks Yoongi" I said. He smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss. I saw Jimin glaring at Suga with jealousy. Jungkook mouthed something to Jimin. I couldn't quite make out what he said. But Jimin stopped immediately. I got really curious as to what Jungkook said to him...

I went home and fluffed up the cushions and laid out some blankets. They'd be arriving any minute. Keisha and Chiya decided to stay at the dorm. There was a knock on the door. I opened it too see Jimin. Just Jimin... "H-hi where are the others?" I asked shyly. "Uh I decided to walk and they went by car and they got stuck in traffic" he said. "Uh well c-come in" I said. He came in and sat down on the couch. I started wandering around the house trying to avoid sitting down next to Jimin. "Come sit down" he said innocently. I knew as soon as I sat down that innocence would disappear. "Nah I'm fine" I said. He pulled a sad face. Oh no...it was working. Before I knew it I was sat down. I felt him keep staring at me. If I looked at him I thought he'd look away, so I looked at him. But he didn't look away. 

He came closer. I inched back until I was practically lying on the couch. Then I realised that was a perfect position for him to go on top of me. The doorbell rung, I shot up as fast as I could. Almost head butting Jimin. I ran to the door and opened it quickly it was Chiya and jungkook. I grabbed Jungkooks hand and ran him into the kitchen. "Wow are you alright?" He asked really worried. "H-he was almost on top of me" I said panicking. "Okay well I'll make sure you and Jimin aren't near eachother" he said seriously. I nodded "thanks a lot" I said gratefully. "No problem we are in this together" he said sweetly. I hugged him tight, he was suprised at first but he soon hugged me back.

We walked back into the room "sorry about that Chiya" I said feeling guilty. "It's alright I guess?" She said a little confused. There was another knock on the door, I opened it. Suga stood before me. I gave him a warm, tight hug. I waited for everyone else to come then I sat down myself. Suga had left a space for me so I sat I between him and Jungkook. Suga out his arm around me, I cuddled into him. He smiled down at me. I looked up and kissed him softly. We decided to watch titanic. "Look how beautiful the scene is" I said. "Just look" I added. "Yeah I'm looking" Min Yoongi said looking at me. "No you're looking at me" I said smiling. "Yeah you're the beautiful scene" he said sweetly. I kissed him again "if you guys could not make out in the middle of the film that'd be great" Jimin said with a hint of anger in his voice. 

I rolled my eyes and I heard Suga sigh. I looked over at Keisha and Taehyung. They were looking into eachother's eyes. Just then Tae put his arm around Keisha she giggled a little bit and cuddled into his chest. I nudged Suga and pointed at them. "Looks like operation Taeisha is going well" he whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and nodded in agreement. When the film had ended I looked up at Suga he had fallen asleep. I let out a small 'aww' sound. I didn't want to wake him cos something bad would probably happen if I did. Last time someone woke him, he kicked them in the balls. "Jungkook can you carry Suga up to my bed?" I asked politely. "Yeah where are you sleeping?" He asked. "I'm just gonna sleep on the couch" I said. 

"Well you'll be down there on your own and I know you get anxiety and start hearing things" Jungkook exclaimed. "Well I can't do anything about that" I said. "I can stay if you want.." Jungkook said. "Not under the same covers obviously" he added quickly. "I mean I don't want to force you" I said softly. "I insist and I'll take is as a personal insult if you say no" Jungkook said. "Fine" I said giving in. He jumped down excitedly, "calm down" I said laughing. Everyone else had gone to bed already so no one knew he was staying over. Jungkook carried Suga up to my room. He plonked him down on the bed and went downstairs. I took the covers from beneath Suga and lay them on top of him. I tucked him in like a little child. I kissed his forehead "sweet dreams" I said softly.

A/N: Awhhhh how cuteeeee. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter I decided to make it a bit longer than usual. Sorry if there is any errors. What will Suga think when he wakes up and sees you too sleeping almost together. Most importantly what will Chiya think considering they're boyfriend and girlfriend? Find out in the next chapter! -Lucy xox