Chapter Seventeen

It had been a week since my accident. After being unconscious for almost six hours, I woke up good as new. I didn't need any further medical help, thankfully. Because we really didn't have the money for that. The doctor prescribed me some medication to take for the pain in my back from falling, but that too was getting better now. 

It had also been a week since I found out I was having a son. I guess Nathaniel owed me some money because I was right and he was wrong. Since the day I woke up and was told by Nathaniel we were having a son, he completely abandoned his college work and has been looking for the perfect name for our perfect son. But I didn't mind because I loved every second of it.

"I've been pampered for about a week now, I can get my own cereal, Nathan." I say rolling my eyes with a smile as I walked over to the counter.

"I know baby, but you're still limping slightly, so you're not perfectly well yet." He says pouting, following behind me like I might just drop any second now and he'd need to grab me. 

"I'm good, babe." I say, pushing him out the way with the cereal box. He leans against the counter and watches me. 

"Oh yeah, I got your favorite donuts." Nathaniel says opening the fridge and places it on the counter. 

I grin excitedly. "Nathaaaan." I say feeling mushy. I give him a warm hug. "Thank you, I love you." I whisper, placing a kiss on his lips, as I turn back around to the box of donuts. 

*Knock Knock.*

We both look at the door. "I'll get it." Nathaniel says.

"Thanks, I'm just going to go wear a jumper okay, I feel cold." I say as I hurry to the room, leaving my donuts where they were. I grab the first hoodie of Nathaniel's I saw and put it on. I wrap my arms around the hoodie tightly, it was still warm and smelt exactly like Nathaniel.

I walk towards the door, but I stop abruptly when I hear a voice that made my heart stop. It was Sam. Why was she here? 

"What are you doing here?" Nathaniel asks stiffly. I don't leave the room or peek through the door, I don't want to see her or let her see me.

"I wanted to know how you are?" She says sounding almost sincere.

"You mean you wanted to see how Aasia was? Because I'm not the one who got hurt?" Nathaniel says in an awkward tone.

I peek through the corner of my bedroom door. Sam looked confused as she stared at Nathaniel. She lets out an awkward laugh. "What do you mean? Is Aasia here or something?" She says bluntly.

Where else would I be? What was this bitch playing at?

"Well obviously? Where do you expect her to be?" Nathaniel says slouching, still not letting Sam in.

"The video? She clearly cared more about being cruel to me than she did about her baby!" Sam hisses, frowning at Nathaniel.

What the hell?

I walk out of the room confused, my eyes wide. "What video?" I ask. "What are you talking about?" I say harshly.

Sam's face changes completely when she sees me. She stares at me harshly, clenching her jaws. What was she going to do, hit a pregnant girl? I roll my eyes.

Nathaniel puts his arms around my waist, letting me rest on him. "Some stupid video of you saying stuff to her, right before your accident." Nathaniel shakes his head.

"Not just stuff, horrible stuff." Sam sniffs, as though she was really upset about the things I said to her.

"And?" I shrug. "What was your plan? Show him that bit of the video and he leaves me for you? Who even are you to him, for him to give a crap about the things I said." I say bluntly, staring at her.