Chapter Fourteen

"I got it!"

I rub my tired eyes with my palms, groaning I lift my head from the pillow. It takes me a few seconds to realise where I am. I was still in Nathaniel's house, after eating a sandwich when I came into his house, I fell asleep straight away. I look at the clock, it was only half past six in the evening.

I look up Nathaniel who was staring at me, sitting on the edge of the bed with the sunlight directly hitting his face making his skin glow and his boring brown eyes turn into a golden brown.

I smile and move closer to him. I missed him so much. "Got what?" I say with a small smile.

"We'll name the baby Aasia Junior." Nathaniel says with a tight smile.

My smile fades, I cock my head to an angle. "No we're not."

"I didn't like anything on that list of Islamic girl's name's you sent me a link of." He pouts. "But I did see Aasia and I was so in love with the name, then I remembered it was my girl's name, so I guess we have to call the baby Aasia Junior." He shrugs, coming closer to me and taking my head.

I smile. There was no way in hell I would call my daughter that. "And what if it's a boy?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "I don't think we should have a boy." He says in a serious tone.

"What, why?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

He takes a moment before he replies, letting out a sigh. "There's literally no names good enough for him, I've looked everywhere." He shakes his head seriously.

I start to laugh. "What?" I say grinning, with laughter escaping my lips. "Babe, we'll just call him Nathaniel Junior." I tease.

"Haha." He says sarcastically. "You're so funny." He barges me playfully. I carry on laughing, grinning from eye to eye. I missed being like this with him.

*

"I'm supposed to be in the library right now." I say, running my hands through Nathaniel's hair. He was laying beside me, with his eyes fixated on mine. "With Emily, Chris, Leah, Amira and Jason." I say with a small smile. "They're my new friends." I say proudly.

Nathaniel smiles slightly. "And yet you ditched them."

I roll my eyes. "How was I to know me and my husband was going to make amends." I say quietly, with a playful smile. "But maybe I should text them that I'm not coming at all." I say nodding slightly and reaching for my phone.

Nathaniel puts his arms around mine and stops me from picking my phone up. "No distractions." He says with a grin. I look over at my phone and then at him and nod in approval. He places his lips on mine with a smile, the warmth of his lips brought shivers to my skin, I missed his familiar touch, it had been so long.

"NATHAN."

Groaning, Nathaniel pulls away from me. I laugh. "So much for no distractions."

Nathaniel looks at me grumpily and gets up from the bed and walks over to the door. I pull myself and sit on the bed. He opens the door and stares down with a cold stare. "What do YOU want?" He says emphasising on the word you.

"Well mom's gone out and I'm bored and I think I might be hungry too, soo..." Mary says with her tone soft and excited.

I walk towards them with a smile on my face. "You know, I think I might be hungry too." I say with a playful smile on my face.

"Aasia?" Mary gasps, hugging me. "I haven't seen you in so long! Where have you been?" She asks.

"Busy with school." I smile widely, ignoring the fact I just lied, Nathaniel looks at me awkwardly.