Zero

Y/N's Point of View

"Why does this always happens to me? Why can't I be happy? Why am I always the one to let go?" I cried through rain. I held the swing tighter and looked up in the dark sky, I closed my eyes feeling every drop of rain on my face. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying hard. I opened my eyes and stoop up and leave the playground where we first met.

I turned and took one last look at the playground. This is where it began and this is where it ends.

I started walking away from it leaving our memories, hardships, laughter, dreams... everything. Each step reminds me of us, as if it's saying goodbye.

This is what you wanted, right? You want me to stay away? You want me to forget my feelings for you? You want me to leave your life? You want me to leave you and her alone? I will... I will do all of that.

All I want is to make you happy, and I think you are happy with her. Because of that... I'm letting you go, I'm satisfied just seeing you happy. Thank you for making my life happy, for the great memories and goodbye... Jeon Jungkook.

===============

Started: 1/25/18
All rights reserved.
Copyright2018.

This is all from my mind and be aware that I'm not a professional so beware of errors. This part is a few months from now so this is not yet happening.

This is story changes through the process so everything could change from the way it used to be.

Please read! But I'm not forcing you~