Chapter 41 : Finale

While waiting for his death, George the golden dragon was holding and covering the sun that was about to go super nova and explode with his entire body. He felt something was not right. George felt the heat of the sun getting dimmer and dimmer. There was something wrong with the sun. Wait, the sun is not going super nova anymore. It had died an unnatural death. What have just happened, George the golden dragon wondered.

Unknown to him, Vivien the avatar of death third class was floating near to him, hiding behind the asteroid flying by. George the golden dragon could not see her hiding in the asteroid.

Seeing the star he was holding collapsing and turning into space dust and not explode, George the golden dragon shrank his size down and flew back to the elven Kingdom to see his beloved and beautiful Princess Sam. George the golden dragon flew faster than he had ever flown before, he was excited to see the beautiful face of Princess Sam.

When he arrived at the elven Kingdom, there was still a group of people welcoming the return of the beautiful Princess Sam. Among them were Mary and Sissy Potter, the two ugly members of the Bone Crushing Divas, Gerald the elf, Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang.

When he flew down, cheers of welcome could be heard from the ground below by the elves as well as the beautiful Princess Sam's friends and companions. When he touched the ground, George changed back into his humanoid form.

"You came back to me .....!", Princess Sam shouted out and ran towards George the golden dragon and tackle hugged him.

"Are you hurt anywhere ?", Princess Sam asked lovingly.

"Um. No.", George the golden dragon said as he blushed from embarrassment as he did not do anything to save them. In fact the star had died out on its own without ever exploding.

"What will we do now ?", George the golden dragon asked the beautiful Princess Sam.

"Well we can go out as boyfriend and girlfriend and see how it goes.", Princess Sam said sweetly.

George the golden dragon just nodded his head while looking at the beautiful Princess Sam.

"Sam, it looks like you found someone you love. I guess this is good bye forever Sam.....", Mary the swords woman said sadly.

"Uh....", Princess Sam said. The beautiful Princess Sam knew how fragile Mary was, after all she had been a sex slave before. And she had depended solely on the beautiful Princess Sam for support. She had heard from her friends that Mary had wanted to commit suicide when she was captured by George the golden dragon. The beautiful Princess Sam knew what she had to do to save the life of her friend and closest companion.

"Wait ! Mary ! Listen to what I have to say first.", Princess Sam said loudly.

"George ! If and when we decide to marry, you have to marry Mary as well. We come as a package, if you marry me, you have to marry Mary as well. Do you agree ?", Princess Sam asked George the golden dragon.

"Yes. That is not a problem.", George the golden dragon said happily.

"Is that okay with you Mary ? You and me will be together forever.", Princess Sam asked Mary.

"Yes ! Yes ! Yes !", Mary the swords woman shouted happily and ran over to the beautiful Princess Sam and kissed her on the lips passionately.

George the golden dragon had a nose bleed seeing this scene play out. Two wives for the price of one, he thought no matter what he had to get married as soon as possible.

"Um, any kiss for me Mary ?", George the golden dragon asked.

"No kiss for you, Sam has not yet decided to marry you yet. But until then we come as a package. He. He.", Mary the swords woman said happily.

In a flash of light Goddess of Creation Sarah appeared.

"Why are you here ?", Princess Sam asked Goddess Sarah.

"You called for me. That's why I came here.", Goddess Of Creation Sarah said sweetly.

"But the danger is already over. However maybe you could do something for me.", Princess Sam said deviously as she moved over to Goddess Sarah and whispered something into her ear and pointed at Gerald the elf.

"That should not be a problem.", Goddess Of Creation Sarah said as she flicked her fingers at Gerald the elf before disappearing.

A ray of light enveloped Gerald the elf, his Adam's apple disappeared, he grew breasts and his penis disappeared. Gerald the elf had become female and would now be known as Geraldine the elf.

"What happened ?!", screamed Geraldine the elf.

"It's the Goddess Of Creations blessing, you will be female until I feel that you have learned your lesson for betraying us. When that happens I will ask Goddess Sarah to change you back to male. Until then your name will be Geraldine.", Princess Sam said deviously with a smirk on her face.

"I will serve you faithfully until the end of days if it means I get my man hood back.", Geraldine the elf pledged to the beautiful Princess Sam.

"He. He. That you will.", Princess Sam said mischievously.

Meanwhile in the God Realm, Goddess Of Creation Sarah had returned and was greeted by her husband a blonde haired blue eyed ikemen. The husband of Goddess Sarah was Crowley, who had now become the god of rules and knowledge.

"Welcome back darling. Did everything go well ?", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge asked Goddess Sarah as he kissed her on the lips sweetly.

"Yes, everything went well. We have managed to correct one of the mistakes made by the previous God of Creation.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said as she took the file with name "Sam" on it and filed it away on the solved case file.

"Originally, Sam was suppose to be an elven princess and she was suppose to marry the golden dragon George. I don't know what the previous Creator God did to mess up this badly until Sam became a male Incubus and the golden dragon was unable to meet Sam. Thank god, we are able to correct his stupid mistakes.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said proudly.

"Yes, but that still doesn't solve the really big mistake that the creator God did.", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge said as he pointed to a chest covered with magic symbols and tied up with magic chains and locks with the name "Demeter", carved on the chest.

"You know one of these days we have to open the chest and have a look at that file.", Crowley the god of  rules and knowledge said.

"Yes but until then I think it would be best not to touch that chest. I heard that the previous Creator God lost most of his power in trying to solve that problem, that's why we defeated him so easily.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said warily.

"Whatever happened to the junk collection of medals left behind by the previous Creator God ?", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge asked Goddess of Creation Sarah.

"Ah.... I gave it away, after all it was junk. The people receiving it however seems to be really happy though. Ha. Ha. Ha.", Goddess Of Creation Sarah laughed happily.

As they laughed and talked we pan our view to the chest with magic chains and symbols on it with the word, "Demeter" etched onto the chest.

The End.

(Note : next chapter whatever happened to Vivien)