Chapter 1 : The Demon King

The Demon Palace in the Demon Kingdom, sitting in the throne room was the Demon King and next to him was Clara the little old lady demoness and advisor to the Demon King. She was sitting on a small throne like chair looking like the Queen Of the Demon Kingdom. Around them were courtiers and demon guards protecting the Demon King.

Standing all alone with her blonde hair blowing in the wind looking extremely seductive was Sam the elf. She pouted her lips making her look even sweeter. While the sweet smell of fresh peaches was coming from her body intoxicating all who were there at the throne room. The Demon King was looking intensely at her two jiggling breasts.

"Have they grown larger, your breasts ?", The Demon King asks Sam the elf while blood was coming out from his nose and saliva was drooling from his mouth. The Demon King still remembers the time he gave Sam a breast massage.

"Why... Of .. all the things you noticed that !", Sam the elf protested. Sam the elf felt goosebumps all over her body when the Demon King looked at her.

"He ! He ! So your breasts have grown bigger ! I knew it !", The Demon King shouted in joy.

"Why did you call me back here, Your Majesty ?", Sam the Elf asked the Demon King.

"That's because Sam, you can see all my harem were made of ugly demon women and ugly succubuses ! As I have said earlier you will become my Demon Queeen and provide me lots of demon heirs to the throne !", The Demon King said as he did that he paraded his harem to Sam the elf. They were made of really ugly fat pock marked faced demoness and ugly old fat pock marked faced succubuses. The reason why the females in the Demon Kingdom and even in the Continent of Colors are so ugly is because the Evil God in the past cursed the Continent of Colors causing all the females to become ugly. The only exception was Sam because she used to be a cute feminine male.

"No, that cannot be allowed she is an elf now, if she was a succubus I would not have protested ! We need to keep the bloodline of the Demon King pure !", a Demon advisor shouted out. The Demon advisor was a purist.

"I also do not want to marry the Demon King ! I am going to become a male again even if I am an elf at least I will be male !", Sam the elf protested again.

"Well that is indeed a pickle, looks like Sam is not interested in your offer, so you are stuck with your harem.", little old lady Clara said. As she said that tears streamed down from the Demon King's face as he imagined the hell that awaited him. Whenever he tried to make love to his harem his penis shrank and he had a look of disgust on his face. Sometimes he puked after seeing his harem. The Demon King thought that at least with Sam the elf he could have solved his problem. Why oh why did Sam change from a succubus to an elf, The Demon King thought.

"Looks like this matter won't be solved so easily, I would suggest that Sam be allowed to go back home to rest for a while first.", little old lady Clara said to the Demon King. The Demon King nodded and agreed.

"Please show Sam the elf out demon advisor !", The Demon King said as the purist Demon advisor that was against the marriage took Sam the elf out of the throne room. As they walked out of the throne room into the corridor, wolf whistles could be heard directed at Sam the elf.

While walking with Sam the elf down the corridor of the palace the purist Demon advisor took her to the third floor of the Demon Palace. The purist Demon advisor lead Sam the elf to the top floor of the Demon Palace, once there he locked the door leading away from the roof of the Demon Palace.

"Why did you lead me here ?", Sam the Elf asked in shock.

"It's the end for you ! Sam the elf ! It's time for you to die !", as the purist Demon advisor threw a magical bomb at Sam the elf. Sam the elf kicked the bomb back at the purist Demon advisor as the bomb exploded in mid air. Both Sam the elf and the purist Demon advisor were blown away, they were both hanging on  a metal pole out in the third floor of the palace. If the pole breaks both of them would fall to their death. If either one of them slips, they would fall to their death.

As Sam the elf and the purist Demon advisor were hanging on the pole for their life. Out of thin air appeared a girl with black hair and pale skin, with a sexy goth look. She look hot dressed all in black with long thick leather black boots, black leather vests barely covering her breasts, black leather shorts that looked sexy and a black hair pin tying her hair together. She seems to be holding a small scythe that looks around the size of a wand. The strange thing is only Sam the elf could see her floating in the sky looking at them while holding a black book.

"Eh ! Who are you help us !", Sam the elf shouted to the mysterious girl.

"Who are you shouting at elf ! There is no one there !", the purist Demon advisor shouted back.

"You can see me ? Can you hear me !?", the floating black goth girl with pale skin seems shocked that someone can see her.

"Yes, of course I can see you ! Help us !", Sam the elf shouted to the goth girl.

"I can't do that miss, my name is Vivien and I am an avatar of death, to be exact an intern avatar of death ! You see you and the man there are supposed to fall down and die !", Vivien the avatar of death shouted back at Sam the elf.

"What !!!??", Sam the Elf was shocked, since when could she see death. Oh, wait she had become Goddess Sarah's miko or priestess. And Sam the elf had both light and dark magic, could she teleport like Archbishop Crowley before she falls to her death. Sam the elf knew she had to try or else she would die, she still remembers the feeling of being teleported by Archbishop Crowley and she used the same feeling to teleport herself to the ground. Suddenly Sam the elf is enveloped in light and disappeared from the pole and reappeared on the ground.

The purist Demon advisor was shocked that Sam the elf had disappeared, he slipped and fell to the ground to his death. Crunch the sound of his body hitting the ground could be heard.

"What ?!", shouted Vivien the avatar of death as she reaped the soul of the purist Demon advisor but not Sam the elf.

"This is not allowed, you are supposed to die !", Vivien the avatar of death shouted as she wondered if she had messed up. She looked through the book of death on her and sure enough the name of Sam the elf was off the death list. Why, she wondered, she could not do anything about it and left the area. Sam the elf saw Vivien the avatar of death looking frustrated in losing the chance to reap her soul and Sam the elf saw Vivien disappear. Whew, Sam the elf thought, she just saved her own life, so maybe it's not so bad being an elf after all.

(Note : next chapter a family reunion for Sam the elf as she goes back to her home, what adventures await her there)

(Note : for those of you have read the other books, the Guys Gang is an adventurer Group name after a gay performance show, it consists of Brian a noble's son, Vance Von Gou the Prime Minister's son of theKingdom Of Flowers, the ugly Prince Jules of the Kingdom of Flowers, Prince John of the Kingdom of Flowers and their leader Jack, Goddess Sarah's adopted cousin brother)