Chapter 30 : Goblin King

The Goblin King with whatever was left of his goblin army was running helter skelter through the forest. While rushing through the forest his eyes met the loveliest creature he had ever seen before a beautiful female elf. It was Sam the elf and her party members which had left the city of Freedonia after Geraldine the cross dressing male elf had killed three human slavers out of anger.

The Goblin King immediately blocked the path of Sam the elf and her companions with whatever was left of his goblin army.

"Stop ! Elf princess. Come with me and we will spare your friends lives.", The Goblin King said while taking out his giant sword and pointing it at Sam the elf's friends.

"No ! I will die first before I let you take her !", Geraldine the cross dressing male elf said as he took out his bow.

"Are you sure you can beat us !", the Goblin King said in a loud tone.

"Who is this elf princess you keep talking of. I am just Sam the elf. A normal... er.... High elf.", Sam the Elf said while she fidgeted cutely. Sam the elf was humming her mantra quietly in heart, "I am a manly man. I am a manly man. I am a manly man.", to keep her bravery up while facing the imposing Goblin King.

"Even I know that there no such thing as a normal high elf, all High elves are royalty. You are the elf princess and essential to the survival of my kingdom.", The Goblin King said.

"What do you want Sam for ?!", Mary the swords woman shouted out.

"To sacrifice her to a monster for the safety of my kingdom !", the Goblin King said grimly.

"What ?!", Sam the elf shouted out in shock while her beautiful golden hair blew in the wind and her cheeks turned red making her more beautiful.

"We won't hand Sam over to you. Or at least I won't hand her over to you !", Jack said proudly while he took out his goblin blood soaked sword.

"I love her and the only way you will get her is over my dead body !", Prince Jules said loudly.

"Wait ! I love Sam as well ! And no one is going to take her away from me !", Brian shouted out in anger.

"I said I will protect you Sam ! Now is the time I prove it ! My love for you !", Prince John did a princely pose and he prepared to battle the goblins.

"No one loves you more than me ! There is no other girls for me ! I will die first before I hand you over to the Goblin King !", Vance Von Gou said as he prepared himself to battle the Goblin King and the remnants of his army.

"Wait ! I also love Sam ! And I won't lose her to any man !", Mary the swords woman said.

"Hey Wait ! That's my line ! I will protect Sam ! She is mine !", Sissy Potter the heroine said proudly.

"Oi girl ! You are mine ! I ain't handing you over to no one !", Errol the fat ugly new Hero said.

"Eh .... ! Eh ..... !", Sam the elf shouted out while wondering what is going on. It had turned out to be like a romance novel from Earth with all the protagonist vying for the love of their life who was her. Sam the elf was in shock and could only watch quietly what happens next. As for Sam the elf's mantra that she was humming quietly in her heart it had changed to, "I am a girly girl. I am a girly girl. I am a girly girl.".

The remnants of the goblin army was quickly overwhelmed by Brian which stripped naked and coated his body in fire and jumped at the golbins killing them immediately. Prince John helped too by turning invisible and stabbing whatever goblin that tried to escape or tried to use long range attacks like magic or arrows against his party members. While Errol the fat bald ugly new Hero used his sword to stab any goblins that came near Sam the elf.

While Mary the swords woman, Sissy Potter the heroine and the two remaining members of the Bone Crushing Divas had surrounded Sam the elf and were protecting her from the remnants of the Goblin army.

The only goblin left was the Goblin King which had been fighting Vance Von Gou and Jack at the same time. Vance Von Gou's wind magic which could cut anything could not cut through the Goblin King's thick skin. And Jack's blood stained sword could not hurt the Goblin King either. And Geraldine the cross dressing male elf's arrows were like bug bites to the Goblin King. Every time Geraldine's arrows hit the Goblin King, it fell off his body leaving not even a scratch on the Goblin King's body.

What they did not know was that the Goblin King had an invulnerable body after many years of practicing goblin magic to strengthen his body. The only being that could kill the Goblin King was the monster that he served, the monster had at one time injured him so badly he was on the verge of death. And the army that came along to fight the monster was decimated instantly. The Goblin King was once an ordinary goblin who through hard work and practice became the Goblin King of today by uniting the different tribes of goblins living in the forest. It was the Goblin King's unfortunate encounter with the monster in the forest that led him to pledge his loyalty to him.

Brian tried his turn by using his fire ball and his body coated in fire to burn the Goblin King but the Goblin King just kicked him away. The fire had no effect at all on the Goblin King's invulnerable skin. Prince John tried next to stab him with his sword while he was invisible, it did not work and the sword broke when he stabbed the Goblin King too hard.

It seems it was hopeless, but Jack smiled a wry smile as he looked at the Goblin King, it was his time to shine and to show Sam the elf who was her man. It was going to be Jack that was going to be the hero this time around.

Jack's POV

Ha ! Now is the time to show Sam who is her man. I will make Sam fall in love with me and marry me. Time to use my magic and become her hero. She will absolutely love me after this !

Jack had always kept his magic element a secret. Now he was about to show his magic element which was Dark magic. His dark magic was even stronger than Crowley's dark magic but he has always kept it hidden. Jack had a lot of anger in him, he had poured all that anger into a single Dark magic that no one could recreate, not Crowley, not the Evil God, not anyone that possesses Dark magic. Only he could produce it, the ultimate dark magic, "Destruction". Jack coated his sword in this black colored dark magic, his sword had a black coating that shone in the sun. Using the sword Jack slashed at the Goblin King. The Goblin King just smiled at Jack thinking he was invulnerable. Soon the Goblin King's smile turned to a look of fear and pain, the Goblin King fell down and died on the spot, his whole body disappearing eaten by a black colored magic.

You see Jack's magic "Destruction", has the ability to destroy anything it touches, living things or unliving things are destroyed by just a touch of this black colored magic. Throughout history black magicians had been trying to create this magic but was unable to do so because they did not have enough anger. But Jack was different, he was angry all the time and spent all his time concentrating his hatred into this magic. Thus he managed to created the ultimate destruction magic called, "Destruction". Even gods could not create this magic or survive this black magic's attack, you could call this magic the ultimate weapon.

The Goblin King opened his eyes. He thought he had died. What happened to his body, was he always this small. Wait, this is a human body. Where was he ? Who is that blonde boy with blue eyes ?

"Welcome Goblin King ! I am your angel for today. My name is Joshua.", the blonde haired blue eyed boy angel named Joshua smiled at the Goblin King.

"Where am I ? Why am I here ?", The Goblin King asked the blonde boy angel.

"You are in heaven. And you will be reincarnated back into this world as a human. You will lose your memory of your previous life as the Goblin King of course.", The angel Joshua said as he smiled at the human Goblin King.

The Goblin King smiled back with his child like human face.

To be continued........

(Note : we are coming to the end, and I will reveal who Goddess of Creation Sarah married at the end of this story. Thanks for bearing with me. I will be writing two more stories before I stop writing. So enjoy the madness while it is still here. Thanks again to all of you readers supporting my stories. Sorry I will stop writing soon.)