Chapter 2 : A Family Reunion

Sam the elf , she had just survived an attempt on her life and all she wanted to do was to go back home and see her parents. As she was riding the caravan going back to her village in the Demon Kingdom , she wondered how her parents would feel once they knew that she had changed from a male Incubus to become a female elf. She did not have the time to reflect on that as the caravan had arrived at her village and in fact the caravan had arrived at the door step of her family's house. The Demon King had insisted on providing a caravan and loyal demon guards to protect Sam the elf after the attempt on her life. The Demon King was angry and ordered a purge on the purist in the Demon Kingdom. Well, that was all history, now that she had arrived here she had to break the bad news to her parents that she was a girl now, Sam the elf thought.

Standing at the door to her house, Sam the elf sighed. She knocked on the door, which was opened by a fat ugly succubus and an Ikemen Incubus.

"Mom ! Dad !", Sam the elf shouted happily.

"Who are you ?", the fat ugly succubus asked curiously.

"That's Sam, our son I think, I would recognize him or her any where !", the Ikemen Incubus shouted in joy.

"Sam, is that really you !", the fat ugly succubus shouted and hugged Sam the elf.

"Yes, it's me mom, I have to tell you all my adventures around the World.", Sam the Elf said as she tried to breathe from the strong hug from her mother.

After wards, Sam's father hugged Sam tightly as well. But his hands wandered to Sam the elf's cute pert buttocks and started to fondle it.

"Stop that dad !", Sam the Elf said as she smacked his hand away from her buttocks.

"A man touching a woman's buttocks is not allowed according to my friend Sissy Potter. But if you were a girl it's okay, girls hugging me can touch my buttocks according to Sissy Potter as it is not sexual in nature. But if I was still a guy, you can fondle my buttocks. Same sex fondling Of buttocks according to Sissy Potter shows you how much you love that person and is not sexual in nature.", Sam the Elf said proudly.

"So you alllow this girl Sissy Potter to touch your buttocks ?", Sam's father asked as his face flushed red.

"Yes !", Sam the Elf said proudly.

Sam's father kept quiet and decided to let his dim witted daughter figure this thing out on her own. They kept hugging normally as a family.

As Sam the elf walked in and explained what happened in her adventures once she became a Demon guard for the Demon King, the parents were shocked that she had such an adventure. Sam's mother seems to be genuinely glad that Sam was back and did not mind that she had become a girl. While there seems to be a different feeling from Sam's father, the feeling I would best describe it would be euphoria. You see, Sam's father had always wanted a daughter and when Sam was born, he looked so cute, Sam's father thought his dream had come true.  But he was later disappointed when he discovered he got a son. But still, Sam's father worshipped his son and always wanted him to become a daughter, now his dream had come true and he could not be happier.

While Sam's father was keeping quiet not to show his euphoria, Sam the elf thought that her father was disappointed that he had become a she.

"Dad ! Don't worry I have a plan to become male again !", Sam the Elf said proudly to assure her father.

"What ?!", Sam's father shouted as he almost fell off his chair.

"What did you say ?!", Sam's father shouted in shock.

"I think I can become male again if I go to the continent of Apples and look for the elven Kingdom. I might not be a demon anymore but at least I will be male.", Sam the Elf said happily.

"Is that so. Then I forbid you to go to the Continent of Apples.", Sam's father said.

"But why ?", Sam the Elf asked sweetly.

"That's because it could be dangerous. Look what happened to you in your adventures, you changed from a male demon to a female elf. If you go on this adventure you might change to become an animal. Then what will me and your mom do. You are fine as you are as a female now.", Sam's father said reassuringly.

"Is that so. Thanks dad, you really made me feel happy.", Sam the Elf said happily.

"By the way, we have to take a few magic family photos with you since you changed your appearance.", Sam's father said happily.

"Family photos.", Sam the elf's face turned pale. Sam the elf has already had many emberassing situation happen to her, she did not want to keep a record of how she was a female kept in her house. But to appease her father she had no choice.

"Don't tell me you don't want to take family photos ?", Sam's father asked.

"Er, yes father, I suppose I could take a few family photos.", Sam the Elf said.

So soon, Sam the elf took some magic photos with her family, with her father, with her mother and there were some individual photos as well. She felt extremely emberassed as this will show in her record that she was a female. As for Sam's father he was elated, he now had more new photos of Sam his beloved daughter to display in his special room where he kept a record of everything that Sam did since he or she was a baby until now. Now, finally, Sam's father had the daughter he always wanted.

Soon news of the beautiful Sam the elf being in the Demon Kingdom reached everyone. And marriage proposals of all sorts came to Sam's father's footstep. Of course he rejected all of them, after all Sam was his beautiful daughter which he wanted to protect. He felt the need to protect his daughter Sam the elf now, an overwhelming urge to smother her in love.

As Sam the elf was staying in the village now, all sort of Demon nobles and Demon generals came to visit her and her father to ask for her had in marriage. This had caused Sam the elf to hide in her house most of the time. Worst yet even the humans as far as the Kingdom of Flowers had heard of her beauty and had come to propose marriage to her parents. Luckily for her, her dad had rejected all of them. But the only irritating thing was the hiding. It was one of these days that Sam the elf was hiding that she stumbled across a secret room hidden in the house with pictures of her as a baby until now in her current form. When she stumbled across it she was shocked as there was an altar dedicated to her worshipping her with her current photo plastered on the wall. Then her father appeared.

"Sam, I can explain.", Sam's father said.

"Explain this !", Sam the elf shouted in shock.

"Yes, I always loved you as a child. I thought you were beautiful. It started off with me loving you and it slowly became like this small temple worshipping you.", Sam's father said sadly.

"Argh ! I am leaving dad, tell mom that. I love you dad but this really freaks me out !", Sam the Elf said.

"Please come back and visit us Sam, we love you !", Sam's father said sadly.

"I will be back dad once I sort myself out ! I love you dad, see you soon !", Sam the elf shouted as she left her family home, her village and continued her journey in the Kingdom of Colors. It was the place that she promised to meet Sissy Potter. Sam the elf hoped there wasn't any more nasty surprises waiting for her there.

(Note : next chapter Vivien the avatar of death, more information on Vivien and death, plus an appearance by Goddess Sarah)