Shiro opened the car door for you before jogging around the the drivers side.

"Do you wanna go straight home?" He asked.

"No. Can we just drive?"

Shiro nodded and pulled out of the parking lot. You kept your gaze fixed on what was outside your window and you subconsciously ran a hand over your abdomen.

The two of you drove through town and down the back roads until you came to a clearing and Shiro parked your car.

"Hey," he said, leaning closer to you. "You did what you had to, don't beat yourself up, okay?"

You turned your attention from the trees outside to the man next to you and nodded, feeling hot tears slip down your cheeks.

Shiro cupped your face in his hand and leaned closer to lay a soft peck on your lips.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled.

You wrapped one arm around Shiro's neck and pulled him close to you, colliding your lips together hungrily.

"(Y/N)- are you- okay- with this?" Shiro asked between kisses.

"Yeah. I need it."

Shiro didn't hesitate. He crawled into the backseat and pulled you along with him.

We took one more trip around the sun
But it was all make believe in the end

You stood at the kitchen sink, staring blankly out the window at the neighbours kids who were playing in the yard.

Two arms snakes around your waist and you felt sick. Ever since that day at the clinic Shiro's touch felt wrong and made you feel disgusted.

You slipped out of his grip and shook your head. "Don't."

"Is everything okay?" Shiro leaned against the island and looked at you with a concerned expression.

"No." You admitted. "Nothing's okay. I just- I can't. I can't, Shiro."

"You can't what, (Y/N)."

"I can't be with you anymore! Every time you touch me or I look at you I think about it!"

Shiro's crossed arms fell to his sides and his face was expressionless.

"Seriously?"

You didn't say anything but that was answer enough.

"So you're breaking up with me?" He asked and you nodded.

Shiro grabbed his jacket off the back of the dining room chair and didn't even bother looking at you before leaving the house, slamming the door behind him.

And no I can't say where she is today
I can't remember who I was back then
Well you do what you do and you pay for your sins
And there's no such thing as what might have been
That's a waste of time
Drive you out of your mind
I was stopped at a red light just yesterday
Beside a young girl in a cabriolet
And her eyes were green
And I was in an old scene
I was back in that red rag top
On the day she stopped loving me
I was back in that red rag top
On the day she stopped loving me

Shiro pulled up to a red light and turned in his seat to check on the two year old who slept soundly in her car seat. He smiled and turned back to face the road, but did a double take when he caught a glimpse of the woman in the car next to his.

Her hair was (H/L) and (H/C) and her eyes were (E/C). They looked so alike, but there was no way it could be her.

Shiro continued to stare until the light turned green and the woman drove away.

It couldn't have been her, and if it was there was no reason it should affect him. She was in his past, and that's where she'd stay.

____________________________

Wowy. Some Shiro angst. . . Shangst?

Requests are coming! Please bare with me!

Word Count: 1508